Best Rhinoplasty Clinic/Dr in Seoul

uki000_1

Dec 10, 2018
Hi girls,
I have read most of the Rhinoplasty threads here but still cannot find exactly what clinic would be a good fit.
I've contacted VIP and Shimmian through E-mail so far. However VIP's quotation is too much and too expensive and Shimmain has bad reviews so I stopped emailing them.
I've emailed Namu, Banobagi, Uvom & Opera and none of them have replied!
Does anyone have any recommendations for good clinics/Dr that are best in Rhinoplasty surgery?

Looking forward to anyone's experience!

Im actually looking for a great rhinoplasty surgeon too! (board certified plastic surgeon of course!) Been online consulting here and there! Ive talked to Namu... cuz ive seen some good reviews online like this forum, but im a little skeptical from the online consultation!

Currently considering Dr. Kang Euntaek (migo), Dr. Jeong Jae Yong (Plus), Dr. Lee kyu Ho (O&Young), and last Dr. Lee Jun Seong (Trend) after dialing them all down through my online consultations!
-- do your research on the doctor! I found them through a friend who is running the Seoul Rhinoplasty Forum association event and said that they should all be very credible doctors! of course, with all the eligible credibility! Just

I actually online consulted with VIP too, VIP was being ridiculous suggesting a mid face augmentation and full on rib cartilage rhinoplasty as my primary surgery at first glance, and as far as ive read here, they quote just about the same ridiculously high price to everyone.

im looking for a clinic to get my rhinoplasty procedure done too, so far I've only had a couple of online consultations. Im going to visit each place Ive consulted online(unless they get crossed off my list even before) face to face before I decide who im gonna go with.

Im actually looking for a great rhinoplasty surgeon too! (board certified plastic surgeon of course!) Been online consulting here and there! Ive talked to Namu... cuz ive seen some good reviews online like this forum, but im a little skeptical from the online consultation!

Currently considering Dr. Kang Euntaek (migo), Dr. Jeong Jae Yong (Plus), Dr. Lee kyu Ho (O&Young), and last Dr. Lee Jun Seong (Trend) after dialing them all down through my online consultations!
-- do your research on the doctor! I found them through a friend who is running the Seoul Rhinoplasty Forum association event and said that they should all be very credible doctors! of course, with all the eligible credibility! Just

I actually online consulted with VIP too, VIP was being ridiculous suggesting a mid face augmentation and full on rib cartilage rhinoplasty as my primary surgery at first glance, and as far as ive read here, they quote just about the same ridiculously high price to everyone.
I'm also talking to Namu, can i ask why you were a little skeptical with online consultation? Also can I PM you or chat with you on Kakao? Thanks!

I had my nose and eyes done at Banobagi in late November 2016. I noticed straightaway there was a problem with my nose as I felt a lot of pressure and told Dr and he said it will go away. Before surgery, I had 2 consultations with Dr and told him I wanted my nose soft after surgery, and he reassured me it will be. I notified them after 1 year of waiting for it to get soft that my nose is till very hard and there is a lot of pressure near the nose tip, ever since post op. I waited for another year for it to get soft and finally decided I can’t stand it anymore and will return for revision for a softer nose, only for them to reply that warranty is only 1 year which I was not notified. It’s also my fault not reading the contract before signing it on the day of surgery. Yet, the contract does say if any issues arise within 1 year, they can do revision once free of charge at a suitable time. My issue clearly arose within the first year and now is a suitable time for me to do revision. Had they told me that warranty was only 1 year I would have went last year when I told them about my issue. Now they’re just not taking responsibility and told me if I wanted a soft nose like natural people I shouldn’t have had my nose done. Like I went ahead with it because Dr reassured me it will be soft and promised for a free revision. Had he not done so I wouldn’t have had my nose done. Now if I want them to fix the hardness and the uncomfortableness, I have to pay them which doesn’t make sense at all. I’m already paying for my flight tickets just to go to Korea for them to fix the issue which shouldn’t have existed. Very disappointed. Not to mention one side of my eyelids feel very heavy.

Last edited:
I'm also wondering about your online consultation with NAMU! Did you send them your photos or was it live chat? And with a consultant or the doctor? Thanks in advance!n

Hi. I’m sorry to ask and sorry if it bothers you. Is it you in the pics. I also wanna do my revision rhino at Namu. How did you find them?
Hi mew.

I didnt do rhino at all. My nose is all natural. I only did vline and des. Sorry! Im not helpful in the rhino department. :sad:

In general though, namu has been good to me. Small hiccup such as swelling on my end, and also bruising, they all tried their best to fix it for me. Even gave me some cream for the bruising. They also dropped me off post op, and also to airport. Even though I didnt put an initial deposit down. The consultant always encouraged me to ask questions. They even answered it even though it was chuseok in korea, and they were meant to spend it with family.

There is kk group chat that maybe more helpful in regards to rhino? Im really sorry i can't help you in that department.

Reactions: Allygant
Hi mew.

I didnt do rhino at all. My nose is all natural. I only did vline and des. Sorry! Im not helpful in the rhino department. :sad:

In general though, namu has been good to me. Small hiccup such as swelling on my end, and also bruising, they all tried their best to fix it for me. Even gave me some cream for the bruising. They also dropped me off post op, and also to airport. Even though I didnt put an initial deposit down. The consultant always encouraged me to ask questions. They even answered it even though it was chuseok in korea, and they were meant to spend it with family.

There is kk group chat that maybe more helpful in regards to rhino? Im really sorry i can't help you in that department.
No worries. Knowing about the experience is enough. Your result looks good now (the V line right?) there is definitely difference now and looks natural but good. I saw your posts

I’m thinking about going to Namu or View so I’m researching like crazy

Reactions: Allygant
No worries. Knowing about the experience is enough. Your result looks good now (the V line right?) there is definitely difference now and looks natural but good. I saw your posts

I’m thinking about going to Namu or View so I’m researching like crazy
Im more of a conservative person in regards to vline. Didn't want anything too dramatic. And thank you. Its not very obvious to some people, but to me its made a lot difference for myself.

Namu is smaller then view. I cannot say anything about view's aftercare. But for a smaller clinic, i felt everyone works hard and there wasn't a time where i felt unwelcomed when i went to the clinic. I also heard that the rhino doctor used to be from bano. One of the other pf users went to him when he started to work for namu. She was happy with her results.