Best Rhinoplasty Clinic/Dr in Seoul

I had my nose and eyes done at Banobagi in late November 2016. I noticed straightaway there was a problem with my nose as I felt a lot of pressure and told Dr and he said it will go away. Before surgery, I had 2 consultations with Dr and told him I wanted my nose soft after surgery, and he reassured me it will be. I notified them after 1 year of waiting for it to get soft that my nose is till very hard and there is a lot of pressure near the nose tip, ever since post op. I waited for another year for it to get soft and finally decided I can’t stand it anymore and will return for revision for a softer nose, only for them to reply that warranty is only 1 year which I was not notified. It’s also my fault not reading the contract before signing it on the day of surgery. Yet, the contract does say if any issues arise within 1 year, they can do revision once free of charge at a suitable time. My issue clearly arose within the first year and now is a suitable time for me to do revision. Had they told me that warranty was only 1 year I would have went last year when I told them about my issue. Now they’re just not taking responsibility and told me if I wanted a soft nose like natural people I shouldn’t have had my nose done. Like I went ahead with it because Dr reassured me it will be soft and promised for a free revision. Had he not done so I wouldn’t have had my nose done. Now if I want them to fix the hardness and the uncomfortableness, I have to pay them which doesn’t make sense at all. I’m already paying for my flight tickets just to go to Korea for them to fix the issue which shouldn’t have existed. Very disappointed. Not to mention one side of my eyelids feel very heavy.

Can I please ask who did your nose at Banobagi?

Can I please ask who did your nose at Banobagi?
Dr Harkyoung Kim. I went to see him today and he was very unhelpful. He previously spoke English to me when I had my surgeries. This time he didn’t speak English much and talked to me through the translator. He wouldn’t take responsibility and smirked/got annoyed at me when I said my eyes and nose make me feel uncomfortable. One of my eyes feel very heavy and they said it was because it was like that since the beginning. Well the shouldn’t they have fixed it? And no my eye didn’t feel heavy before surgery even though it was more droopy compared to the other eye. Now not only it’s still droopy but also feels heavy compared to the other eye. I paid so much for my eyes, even more than my nose. And don’t even mention my nose, comfortableness and softness was one of the key points I want after rhinoplasty, now it feels stiff, hard, heavy and pressured. They kept mocking me by saying things like “if you’re uncomfortable to the point YOU THINK YOU CANT LIVE/STAY ALIVE, then take it off/undo the surgeries when I say it’s affecting the way I live, as I’m always worried about my hard nose, I stay away from my little baby sisters and my dog to avoid them from accidentally touching/hitting my nose. I developed depression partly of this. I honestly don’t know if I can actually live like this for long. I didn’t pay thousands of dollar to go through surgeries, feel uncomfortable and do surgeries to come back to my natural state. They said if I want to I could also do more surgeries but at my own cost. No way I’m going back to them.

Reactions: Allygant
Dr Harkyoung Kim. I went to see him today and he was very unhelpful. He previously spoke English to me when I had my surgeries. This time he didn’t speak English much and talked to me through the translator. He wouldn’t take responsibility and smirked/got annoyed at me when I said my eyes and nose make me feel uncomfortable. One of my eyes feel very heavy and they said it was because it was like that since the beginning. Well the shouldn’t they have fixed it? And no my eye didn’t feel heavy before surgery even though it was more droopy compared to the other eye. Now not only it’s still droopy but also feels heavy compared to the other eye. I paid so much for my eyes, even more than my nose. And don’t even mention my nose, comfortableness and softness was one of the key points I want after rhinoplasty, now it feels stiff, hard, heavy and pressured. They kept mocking me by saying things like “if you’re uncomfortable to the point YOU THINK YOU CANT LIVE/STAY ALIVE, then take it off/undo the surgeries when I say it’s affecting the way I live, as I’m always worried about my hard nose, I stay away from my little baby sisters and my dog to avoid them from accidentally touching/hitting my nose. I developed depression partly of this. I honestly don’t know if I can actually live like this for long. I didn’t pay thousands of dollar to go through surgeries, feel uncomfortable and do surgeries to come back to my natural state. They said if I want to I could also do more surgeries but at my own cost. No way I’m going back to them.
I got revi rhino with Banobagi’s Dr Lee Hyuntaek and he finally improved my botched nose. He didn’t speak eng much but the assistant was very helpful tho

I got revi rhino with Banobagi’s Dr Lee Hyuntaek and he finally improved my botched nose. He didn’t speak eng much but the assistant was very helpful tho
Wow you’re so lucky!!! May I ask what was the problem with your nose? They chose Dr Kim for me without asking me and when I requested Dr Lee, they were very annoyed saying this is the first time this happened and still forced me to do consultation with Dr Kim anyway. They were scamming me, before I enter Dr Lee’s room for consultation, the consultant quickly stepped inside and talked to Dr Lee. God knows what she said but when I enter the room, he didn’t look very pleased and consulted me at a speed of light, maybe for 1-2mins? I knew what they were doing, they did it on purpose so that I would choose dr Kim but because during consultation Dr Kim was very nice and detailed with his recommendations, I thought it would be better if I choose him, especially when we communicated well in English. He promised me all sorts of things and didn’t do any of those at the end. He even smirked at me annoyingly when I visited him again recently. So disrespectful of him to speak to me through the translator as well when he can clearly speak English.

Wow you’re so lucky!!! May I ask what was the problem with your nose? They chose Dr Kim for me without asking me and when I requested Dr Lee, they were very annoyed saying this is the first time this happened and still forced me to do consultation with Dr Kim anyway. They were scamming me, before I enter Dr Lee’s room for consultation, the consultant quickly stepped inside and talked to Dr Lee. God knows what she said but when I enter the room, he didn’t look very pleased and consulted me at a speed of light, maybe for 1-2mins? I knew what they were doing, they did it on purpose so that I would choose dr Kim but because during consultation Dr Kim was very nice and detailed with his recommendations, I thought it would be better if I choose him, especially when we communicated well in English. He promised me all sorts of things and didn’t do any of those at the end. He even smirked at me annoyingly when I visited him again recently. So disrespectful of him to speak to me through the translator as well when he can clearly speak English.
Clouds16, i have done my surgery with Dr Lee at Bano.. resulting badly and problematic ever since, i m looking for revision, may I know or contact you privately to exchange some notes? Thank you.

Im actually looking for a great rhinoplasty surgeon too! (board certified plastic surgeon of course!) Been online consulting here and there! Ive talked to Namu... cuz ive seen some good reviews online like this forum, but im a little skeptical from the online consultation!

Currently considering Dr. Kang Euntaek (migo), Dr. Jeong Jae Yong (Plus), Dr. Lee kyu Ho (O&Young), and last Dr. Lee Jun Seong (Trend) after dialing them all down through my online consultations!
-- do your research on the doctor! I found them through a friend who is running the Seoul Rhinoplasty Forum association event and said that they should all be very credible doctors! of course, with all the eligible credibility! Just

I actually online consulted with VIP too, VIP was being ridiculous suggesting a mid face augmentation and full on rib cartilage rhinoplasty as my primary surgery at first glance, and as far as ive read here, they quote just about the same ridiculously high price to everyone.
do you mind sharing how much The Plus quoted you? Just got my quote from VIP and it was so high that now I'm nervous that The Plus will be that high too and that was where I really wanted to go.