Best price for LV in airport Duty Free Shop?

marissaloves

covered in orange
Dec 29, 2010
Hello ladies, LV newbie here testing the waters before taking the plunge. I'm after a Mono Neverfull MM, and would like to know the following:

1) Can they be easily found in HK/London/Singapore airport Duty-Free shops?
2) Which country will be cheapest? (bearing in mind it retails £480 in the UK)

It's intended to be an everyday throw-about/under plane seats/child-proof bag so cheapest I can possibly find (brand new) will be a real treat.

Many many thanks for your wise input!!

There is no duty free LV boutique at any airport. The cheapest place to get LV is of course Europe and you get VAT refund of around 12% if you get from Paris.

The UK is most likely the least expensive but there rea threads/posts about this. Singapore and most of the Far East are much more expensive than the EU. You can claim VAT back if you live outside the EU (rate varies - eg 20% in the UK).

There are no LVs in any airports. You can usually get a tax refund if a tourist to many countries, which would apply to any purchases made at an LV boutique.

There are no LVs in any airports. You can usually get a tax refund if a tourist to many countries, which would apply to any purchases made at an LV boutique.

Incheon Airport sure has an LV boutique. I was there in July and it was still under construction. They also have Chanel, Gucci, Hermes, Burberry among other premium designer shops.

Heathrow also used to have one (friend told me who just flew from there and noticed that it was gone), and I was quite suprised to hear that LV has airport stores. But not a big suprise that they left :P