Best place to buy an Edith?

I got my Edith!
An enormous thanks to Mona_Danya who put it on hold at a NMLC and sent me a pm. Incredibly it is located in Austin, where I am going tomorrow!
I had a pretty horrible day (a coworker was in an accident last night and paralyzed) so I especially appreciated a little bit of good news today.
I love TPF and all the Chloe girls!

Mona, I have read your posts for a while and so impressed with both your knowledge and kindness. Thank you for always sharing, and I think you performed a wonderful deed in making someone's dream come true. I so wanted a Chloe for so long, and always looked at them in the stores at full retail and never thinking I could afford one. Then i became a member of TPF and began to learn how to find sales and make my dream bag a little more accessible. It cannot be underestimated how much confidence a special bag or accessory can give someone, esp when they have down moments. Please know how much I appreciate your posts and information.:woohoo:

Thanks for all the kinds words everyone..I am kinda blushing now!!!:shame:

I truly enjoy doing this and my DH has no clue why...just this morning as I was on TPF he's like "don't you get bored?"