Best peach lipstick without a chalky white base?

ProfNot

Sylvie Guillem fan
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Hi, Ladies

I have been trying to find a peach lipstick or lip tint that does not show a chalky-white base on my lips!

Most peach or coral lipsticks have too much blue - a slightly purple tint to them from too much blue in the beige base. So when I find a nice peach, I get excited until I put it on my lips and it turns chalky white. Yuck.

My next try is Kylie Cosmetics dirty peach lip pencil and liquid lipstick kit. Any feedback or tips about this one?

I'm a natural redhead with fair skin and I want a nice soft peach for spring. Is that too much for a girl to ask?

Thanks for your help!

Hi, Ladies

I have been trying to find a peach lipstick or lip tint that does not show a chalky-white base on my lips!

Most peach or coral lipsticks have too much blue - a slightly purple tint to them from too much blue in the beige base. So when I find a nice peach, I get excited until I put it on my lips and it turns chalky white. Yuck.

My next try is Kylie Cosmetics dirty peach lip pencil and liquid lipstick kit. Any feedback or tips about this one?

I'm a natural redhead with fair skin and I want a nice soft peach for spring. Is that too much for a girl to ask?

Thanks for your help!
Have you looked at Too Faced's Sweet Peach line? Their lip gloss - I have the colour Papa Don't Peach - is beautifully pigmented and stays on my lips better than some MAC lipsticks.

Reactions: fendifemale
I've never tried the Kylie Dirty Peach color, but I do have another one of her lip kits and I was impressed by how true the color was to how it appeared in the tube. The quality was a pleasant surprise as well. As far as peaches go, I don't wear them well so I tend to avoid them but I though that the Too Faced peach line had some beautiful true peach colors.

A pale-skinned redhead here as well, and my favorite is MAC Shy Girl. It's a peachy nude with a little shimmer; looks good and doesn't give off that nasty chalky look. Another favorite is a Max Factor tinted lip balm. My forever love in this category is Stila Kitten gloss, though. It's THE perfect color!