Best over-the-counter teeth whitener?

1. I was considering going to the dentist to splurge on a $300 bleaching and then follow up with trays but may try OTC first to see how I make out. The dentists said I'm not too far off which makes me think I can do it on my own cheaper. Any recommendations? :love:

2. Go smile @ sephora!

3. I like Oral B's teeth whitener strips the best. They're thicker than the rest so they really stay on your teeth (Crest's tended to ripe as soon as I tried to take them out of the packet), and I noticed a difference after the second day.

4. I did crest whitestrips premium a couple of years ago, and have continued to use them (probably about one pack every couple of months). They hurt my teeth if I do them twice a day for the straight 7 days, so I just do one strip a day for five or six days, then do them sporadically -- once or twice a week.

Anyway, my teeth had been getting kind of dark (not too bad, but I could notice) before this -- too much diet coke and red wine;) But since doing the strips I have had numerous people ask if I've had them professionally whitened. Even my dentist and hygenist were impressed! I went from having rather dull teeth to getting loads of compliments on my smile:smile:

So they may not work for everyone, but I've found them to be convenient, relatively painless -- like I said, don't try to do them everyday if you have sensitive teeth -- and less expensive than professional stuff. Although, when you buy a thirty dollar pack every two months, it's still somewhat of an investment...but fifteen bucks a month for white teeth seems worth it!

5. Go Smile is very good, I drink tons of tea and it works wonderful for me.

6. Ditto. I am having my Starbucks now and will use my Go Smile just after.

7. I use the Crest Whitestrips and the OralB. I found that my teeth also got really sensitive, so I started brushing with Sensodyne. It works really well that way!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice