BEST lip balm for dry lips?

Reviving this thread as my favorite lip balm is discontinued. Dose anyone have a alaffia lip balm dupe? It was my holy grail lip balm. I'm getting low and I couldn't find it at whole foods so I tried to buy it online to find out it was discontinued. Now it makes sense the last time I got it could only find the mint flavor everyone must have stocked up on them.

Reviving this thread as my favorite lip balm is discontinued. Dose anyone have a alaffia lip balm dupe? It was my holy grail lip balm. I'm getting low and I couldn't find it at whole foods so I tried to buy it online to find out it was discontinued. Now it makes sense the last time I got it could only find the mint flavor everyone must have stocked up on them.
In that price range, Palmers or Burt’s are good.
For a bit more splurgy I like Sugar Advanced Therapy.

I love Badger Balm, the classic unscented and the Creamy Cocoa cocoa butter are my top two favorite lip balms for the past several years and don’t make you need more from drying ingredients. I used to buy it at Whole Foods when I lived close to it.

Reactions: USCGirlie
I have heard that nipple balm is actually the best for dry lips. Not yet tried it myself, not sure if anyone else has done
hahahahha, yes!

Homeoplasmine.

Not my favourite because you have to use your fingers to apply it, but it does the trick... I also use it in my nostrils (I don't think you're supposed to though) for winter/to avoid bloody noses.

Been digging the Weleda Everon lip balm for on the go.

I've been using the Dalon Argan lip balm with for the past couple of weeks and I love it - my lips are dry all the time, this one helps tremendously. And it smells (and tastes!) so, so nice. Very inexpensive, too.

I learned about this from Vogue when they interviewed a makeup artist for runway shows.

product_v1_x2.jpeg

It really does an incredible job of preventing chapped lips. More cream than balm texture. Also comes in a tube:
TROMBORG-LIP-CURE-TUBE_40a65dda-5a25-4ead-b855-6138b2a82d52_1600x.jpeg

For very chapped lips in the winter, I use cerave ointment at night or theraderm. The latter is more sticky but seems to work. I buy my theraderm at my doctors office; I have recently read reviews that the Amazon formulation seemed entirely different.

Have had dry lips my entire life, so I love trying new ones all the time...

Best I've encountered (heals, maintains): Lypsyl, O'Keefe's
Good overall: Blistex, Burts Bees, any Mentholatum (I usually get these in Taiwan or Asian stores in the US)

Fell below expectations: Aquafor, Kiehls, Caudalie (the soap/lotion taste is off-putting), Grown Alchemist, Labello (German brand but got in Croatia)
Worst (burning sensation?): Carmex, Le Labo

Recently acquired, have yet to try out: Avene, Uriage