Best Leather for Rouge H Birkin?

I know most people are worried about scratching box leather. Maybe I'm weird, but I think that those scratches are what makes your bag unique. I don't want my bag to look *perfect*, so to speak. Not that it should look totally beat up, but a bag showing some use makes it more interesting than a brand new, pristine bag IMO.

Well......you probably know what I'm about to say.......

But first, a question. Is this or will this be your only birkin?

Shopmom yes, at least for a while, I did place an order for a Rouge H JPG, Pazt, your JPG wa a huge inspiration! but I'm always carrying some type of document around so I'm not sure that it's as versatile as it could possibly be.

Wow! Thanks for all the responses! I get so excited when people respond to my threads :shame:

I agree, chevre, box or chamonix....(chevre is my personal fave)

HOWEVER..........

At my store, there is THE most DIVINE rouge H Plume with Gold h/w in FJORD!!!! It is THE most beautiful combination!!!!!!!!! God, I would SHAG the Assistant Manager for that bag.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I would shag him for nothing, but I digress.......

Box is the classic, chevre is light and hardy. Yum either way!

:lol: :lol: GF LMAO!! When I saw all of the beauty and impeccable quality when I entered my local H store I too started thinking of certain indiscretions I would relent to LOL!!

I know most people are worried about scratching box leather. Maybe I'm weird, but I think that those scratches are what makes your bag unique. I don't want my bag to look *perfect*, so to speak. Not that it should look totally beat up, but a bag showing some use makes it more interesting than a brand new, pristine bag IMO.

I totally agree with you! Therefore my first choice is Box and my second is Clemence. I have a Bolide in rouge H Clemence, and the color is gorgeous.....