best hobo?

carly24

Sep 11, 2011
I am looking for a small/medium bag...kinda like a hobo style. Just a simple everyday bag, maybe in black. I am more casual and low key. Anyone know of anything?

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
^^^Ooooh! That's a beauty India! I love the purple! I forgot all about this company! Gonna check it out too. Thanks!

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
Bal RH Day or Hobo, or a RM Mini Nikki if you can track one down.

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Rebecca minkoff Nikki (I have this in black and love it)
Louis Vuitton delightful
Bottega veneta ball bag
Coach Kristin hobo

There are so many possibilities! :smile:

heather0416

Jan 5, 2011
New York
littlerock said:
Best hobos:

BV Veneta
YSL Roadie
Chloe Marcie
LV Empreinte hobo
Alexander Wang Morgan
RM Nikki
MbMJ Hillier hobo
Which Marcie size would you say is the best? I have my eye on the large size. Im 5"8 .... Is it easy to carry around, since I live in NYC? Thanks!!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
Which Marcie size would you say is the best? I have my eye on the large size. Im 5"8 .... Is it easy to carry around, since I live in NYC? Thanks!!

I would suggest the large. I don't have the marcie hobo but I have the large marcie satchel. It is one of my favorite bags. It's a bag that you can just throw everythin into and it looks good both full & empty. The leather and handle(s) are really durable..Love it.

Oh and I am 5'6.. so the large would be ever better on you. I think the hobo would be better fo ryou since you live in NYC. One less handle = less weight. You can keep your keys & phone in the outer pocket for easy access..

heather0416

Jan 5, 2011
New York
littlerock said:
I would suggest the large. I don't have the marcie hobo but I have the large marcie satchel. It is one of my favorite bags. It's a bag that you can just throw everythin into and it looks good both full & empty. The leather and handle(s) are really durable..Love it.

Oh and I am 5'6.. so the large would be ever better on you. I think the hobo would be better fo ryou since you live in NYC. One less handle = less weight. You can keep your keys & phone in the outer pocket for easy access..
Thanks for the quick reply! Do you think the poppy color with the size of the large bag is "too much" ?

http://m.nordstrom.com/s/3273256/