Best hobos:

BV Veneta
YSL Roadie
Chloe Marcie
LV Empreinte hobo
Alexander Wang Morgan
RM Nikki
MbMJ Hillier hobo

Which Marcie size would you say is the best? I have my eye on the large size. Im 5"8 .... Is it easy to carry around, since I live in NYC? Thanks!!

Which Marcie size would you say is the best? I have my eye on the large size. Im 5"8 .... Is it easy to carry around, since I live in NYC? Thanks!!

I would suggest the large. I don't have the marcie hobo but I have the large marcie satchel. It is one of my favorite bags. It's a bag that you can just throw everythin into and it looks good both full & empty. The leather and handle(s) are really durable..Love it.

Oh and I am 5'6.. so the large would be ever better on you. I think the hobo would be better fo ryou since you live in NYC. One less handle = less weight. You can keep your keys & phone in the outer pocket for easy access..

littlerock said:
I would suggest the large. I don't have the marcie hobo but I have the large marcie satchel. It is one of my favorite bags. It's a bag that you can just throw everythin into and it looks good both full & empty. The leather and handle(s) are really durable..Love it.

Oh and I am 5'6.. so the large would be ever better on you. I think the hobo would be better fo ryou since you live in NYC. One less handle = less weight. You can keep your keys & phone in the outer pocket for easy access..

Thanks for the quick reply! Do you think the poppy color with the size of the large bag is "too much" ?

http://m.nordstrom.com/s/3273256/