• Beverly Hills, 90210

• Canoga Park, 91303

• Costa Mesa, 92626

• Palo Alto, 94304

• San Diego, 92108

• San Francisco, 94108

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 27, 2009
I am possibly getting something special from Cartier soon. I would like to visit a Cartier that offers the best shopping experience. I live in California, so in everyone's opinion, which is the best Cartier, and why?

I love the service I receive at the San Diego location. Although it is much smaller than the one at SCP, they are a lot more accommodating to my requests and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. It is inside of NM and part of the fine jewelry department.

I used to buy my Cartier pieces from SCP. Their service is okay. The tax rate is the same as SD. I think it is a little higher in LA County (BH location).

I've been to all the boutiques except for the one in San Diego. I looovveed the service at the Canoga Park location. . .but Costa Mesa comes a VERY close second. The tax is also 1% lower in Costa Mesa!

Reactions: lizlime
I like the Palo Alto boutique, although they have less stock. I always get nice service and there's never a wait. At some Cartier boutiques I feel like it's very impersonal and the customers are a bit like cattle.

I've made purchases at the Rodeo location and the Topanga Mall location (canoga park) and have browsed at the South Coast Plaza store, but never made a purchase.

The customer service at Topanga Mall is WAY more personalized and friendly. Rodeo was a nice experience given their location, but honestly, their staff is sort of dry, cold and robot like. They are also not into giving the "extras" when you make a purchase because they feel they don't have to woo their customers.

At Topanga, I have been given a bottle of Cartier Champagne, tons of perfume/cologne samples (large sizes), extra carrying cases and pouches, silver/gold polish cream and clothes, etc.

I bought a wg/4 diamond Love Bracelet at Rodeo and got a big fat ZERO in "extras" and half a smile and a half hearted thank you for shopping at Cartier.:rolleyes:

I love the service I receive at the San Diego location. Although it is much smaller than the one at SCP, they are a lot more accommodating to my requests and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. It is inside of NM and part of the fine jewelry department.

I used to buy my Cartier pieces from SCP. Their service is okay. The tax rate is the same as SD. I think it is a little higher in LA County (BH location).

Which one is SCP?

My favorite boutique is Costa Mesa is much smaller than Beverly Hills but I love the service there, especially my sweet SA Micah (he's the best):tup::tup:
Thank you! I will remember Micah's name if I decide to go to that shop. :smile:

I've been to all the boutiques except for the one in San Diego. I looovveed the service at the Canoga Park location. . .but Costa Mesa comes a VERY close second. The tax is also 1% lower in Costa Mesa!

Thank you! This is going to be an exciting decision!

I like the Palo Alto boutique, although they have less stock. I always get nice service and there's never a wait. At some Cartier boutiques I feel like it's very impersonal and the customers are a bit like cattle.
Thank you! I would love to just visit all of these Cartier boutiques just for fun!

I've made purchases at the Rodeo location and the Topanga Mall location (canoga park) and have browsed at the South Coast Plaza store, but never made a purchase.

The customer service at Topanga Mall is WAY more personalized and friendly. Rodeo was a nice experience given their location, but honestly, their staff is sort of dry, cold and robot like. They are also not into giving the "extras" when you make a purchase because they feel they don't have to woo their customers.

At Topanga, I have been given a bottle of Cartier Champagne, tons of perfume/cologne samples (large sizes), extra carrying cases and pouches, silver/gold polish cream and clothes, etc.

I bought a wg/4 diamond Love Bracelet at Rodeo and got a big fat ZERO in "extras" and half a smile and a half hearted thank you for shopping at Cartier.:rolleyes:

This is a second plus for Topanga. Nice! Thank you for your review!

I've been to Cartier in Costa Mesa, Beverly Hills, and San Francisco. The best experience I had was at Costa Mesa. The sales associates were a lot friendlier and welcoming than the ones in San Francisco and Beverly Hills. They were more helpful and wanted to let me try things on. It probably has to do with the fact that it's inside South Coast Plaza so they don't judge people. I felt that the Beverly Hills store had snobby people working there. No one even offered to help me.