Which Cartier is the best?

• Beverly Hills, 90210

• Canoga Park, 91303

• Costa Mesa, 92626

• Palo Alto, 94304

• San Diego, 92108

• San Francisco, 94108

Results are only viewable after voting.
San Francisco is my favorite. I think the SAs are a lot nicer than those in Beverly Hills. I was just at the Beverly Hills store yesterday for service and was reminded why I always prefer to do my big ticket shopping in Las Vegas.

I don't usually like to post with a negative tone but I have to say that I do NOT recommend the San Francisco location. I find that some of their SA's are uppity and cold. There was one lady in particular who was overtly rude to me on the phone, and all I had done was politely ask why they were closed at 3pm on a Friday afternoon without any warning and not even a note on the door. (I had just received a voice message to go and pick up my repaired watch) It's little incidents like this that can totally cause me to downgrade my view of a business.

That said, the SF store is very large and beautiful, it was re-done not too long ago. When it was at its old (tiny) location about 6 years ago, my husband received excellent customer service from a really nice gentleman who helped him pick out my watch. Other than that, I cannot speak of any remarkably positive experiences at the SF location.

San Francisco is my favorite. I think the SAs are a lot nicer than those in Beverly Hills. I was just at the Beverly Hills store yesterday for service and was reminded why I always prefer to do my big ticket shopping in Las Vegas.

I should have checked out Cartier when I was in L.A. last summer... I was sooo hot from stomping around, I couldn't even think straight!
I did manage to make into the VCA shop though. Wow, what a place that was. Not what I expected.

I don't usually like to post with a negative tone but I have to say that I do NOT recommend the San Francisco location. I find that some of their SA's are uppity and cold. There was one lady in particular who was overtly rude to me on the phone, and all I had done was politely ask why they were closed at 3pm on a Friday afternoon without any warning and not even a note on the door. (I had just received a voice message to go and pick up my repaired watch) It's little incidents like this that can totally cause me to downgrade my view of a business.

That said, the SF store is very large and beautiful, it was re-done not too long ago. When it was at its old (tiny) location about 6 years ago, my husband received excellent customer service from a really nice gentleman who helped him pick out my watch. Other than that, I cannot speak of any remarkably positive experiences at the SF location.

I have been to the SF store many times. I think I know which woman whom you are speaking of. Everyone else that has ever helped me at the SF shop was always cordial. There was one woman was quite odd. I try to avoid her now whenever we visit the shop.