best body shimmer for wedding

I use benefit bathina when I'm wearing a nice dress that I don't want stained. It gives a subtle shimmer and isn't greasy. I layer it over my homemade body oil and it gives such a good glow and subtle shimmer.

I also use Napoleon Perdis whipped dream tan enhancer but you have to really work it on your skin. I use it immediately after I come out the shower and work it in, let it sit for a bit otherwise it will rub off a bit...but it looks amazing! It's also amazing when you go to the beach and the sun hits you. So glowy

However, I prefer bathina if I'm going to be moving around a lot just to be safe.

I use Benefit Bathina "take a picture it lasts longer" too. I love it, I've never had a problem with transfer and it smells divine. I liked it so much that I bought the Bathina perfume and Bathina dry oil spray too :heart:
But I also have the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or, which I use on my skin if I have a tan, I use it more sparingly though and wouldn't apply it if wearing light coloured garments. Both are good though.
A less expensive option is the body shimmer by Palmers Coco Butter, it's good too. Bobbi Brown and Nars both do gorgeous body shimmers as well, the options are endless... :smile: