best body shimmer for wedding

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone,
    I've been looking for a good body shimmer/body glow for weddings/celebration that won't stain on the dress. what do you recommend is should use?
    Thanks

2. I use benefit bathina when I'm wearing a nice dress that I don't want stained. It gives a subtle shimmer and isn't greasy. I layer it over my homemade body oil and it gives such a good glow and subtle shimmer.

I also use Napoleon Perdis whipped dream tan enhancer but you have to really work it on your skin. I use it immediately after I come out the shower and work it in, let it sit for a bit otherwise it will rub off a bit...but it looks amazing! It's also amazing when you go to the beach and the sun hits you. So glowy

However, I prefer bathina if I'm going to be moving around a lot just to be safe.

3. I use Benefit Bathina "take a picture it lasts longer" too. I love it, I've never had a problem with transfer and it smells divine. I liked it so much that I bought the Bathina perfume and Bathina dry oil spray too :heart:
    But I also have the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or, which I use on my skin if I have a tan, I use it more sparingly though and wouldn't apply it if wearing light coloured garments. Both are good though.
    A less expensive option is the body shimmer by Palmers Coco Butter, it's good too. Bobbi Brown and Nars both do gorgeous body shimmers as well, the options are endless... :smile:

4. Thank you berrydiva and wee drop o bush :smile:

5. Try Victoria's Secret LE Summer lotions. You will be pleasantly surprised.

6. Check the guerlain meteorites holiday editions there perfect

7. I love Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - it is very subtle and I think it's the number one choice for the wedding and similar daily occasions.

8. Estée Lauder bronze goddess shimmering body oil spray

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice