Best bag for wearing across your body

Jill said:
I actually have the Pochette Bosphore..I bought it when I went to France to put my passport and tickets in..Its a great bag

Aw I'm glad to know you have it! Its great, but yeah as gay as I am - haha its just a little too feminine for me. Oh you got it in France? Sheesh, I'm the only that hasn't gone yet?... haha, well ONE DAY... but yeah I'm sure it works well for you! I've seen some women like over stuff that puppy and it looks horrible... haha. I've seen Popincourt Haut's over stuff to the rim, I'm always like making this funny face when they aren't looking... ===> :wtf: When I see fakes, I'm like :wtf: HAHA, I know I'm silly... :wlae:

Thats good to know it fits everything you carry in it, its seriously is a great small messenger bag... I love how it zips...

Irissy said:
I like the damier lpanema PM. I'm waiting for it to come into the mail.

Dickies80: I never been to France either so don't feel bad.

Ohhhh I love the Ipanema bags!! They're so cute! I've never sold one ever at my store, but yeah... I'm glad your getting it! Thats such a good size too!

I hear so many things about France, and yeah ONE day - I'm sure both you and I will go at some point in our life!

The top seller for LV-SCP (his name is D.K.) but he went to France for a week and yeah met EVERYONE there... I was like AWW I WANNA GO TOO... ha.

for me, it's my big monogram musette. it goes everywhere with me when i travel. now i will be using my Baggy GM as a sling bag coz i bought the long strap for sling across my body.

Dickies80 said:
Ohhhh I love the Ipanema bags!! They're so cute! I've never sold one ever at my store, but yeah... I'm glad your getting it! Thats such a good size too!

I hear so many things about France, and yeah ONE day - I'm sure both you and I will go at some point in our life!

The top seller for LV-SCP (his name is D.K.) but he went to France for a week and yeah met EVERYONE there... I was like AWW I WANNA GO TOO... ha.

My SA (Val) from SCP went to France for training for a week and got to meet everyone there too. I was so jealous! :nuts: Your turn will come up next. ;)

I like the Ipanema's funky shape too. That's why I got it and plus not alot of people have that bag. :love: I need to go visit you Dickies and get the best SA services out there! :graucho: