Best and Worse Customer Service

best hands down: nordstrom. i would do all my shopping at nordstrom if humanly possible. i also love going into lululemon and tiffany&co just because everyone is so nice.

worst: saks. every SA i've interacted with in the handful of times i've been there (except the woman at the fragrance counter and the very cute, very bored SA at the gucci counter) looked me up and down, gave me a look like i couldn't afford to breathe their air, and either walked away or answered my question in the least amount of words possible. :rant: i don't shop there anymore if i can help it.
you aint never lied.. nordstroms is the best for all customer service. if a sa gets a complaint- they get fired immed...ive seen sa's get fired for refusing returns.. i used to work there
all stores have good and bad.. it depends on the area
hands down NORDSTROMS IS THE BEST OVERALL !!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The BEST customer service I have EVER had was at the Gucci boutique in Phipps Plaza. I was buying sunglasses and the SA I had was so sweet and we talked about so many different things.

The WORST...well the male SAs in Louis Vuitton stores are usually slightly chilly as in they don't really talk much but just stand there with absolutely NO expression on their face what so ever.

I tend to like the larger department stores because of variety and pricing. I've found the customer service at Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Saks and Neiman Marcus all excellent in Atlanta. Even Dillards, Parisian, Belk and Macys are outstanding. Maybe its the South.

I kinda have a long story to tell but i think macys is the WORST:wtf: (sorry if this is too long)

I went to Macys like about 6 months ago with my friend and she needed a dress for a wedding. So we are looking around the dress section and this SA walks by and says that the dresses are 40 percent off. I ask if it applys to all dresses or certain ones and she says "what did i just say....i said all dresses are 40 percent off" and she walks away. I was like OMG are you kidding me how rude...so my friend finds a couple and tries them on. She ends up picking out one and we take it to the counter and of course whos standing there is the rude SA. So of course the women cant find the price tag and throws the dress at my friend and tells her to go find one with a price tag.:cursing: I am shocked at how rude this lady is. So we go back to the dresses and search and we cant find one. So we find one by the same designer that looks some what similiar and we take it back to the counter. We explain to the SA that we couldnt find the same dress but we brought one up that was similiar. And she looks at us and says whatever and rings it up. She forgets to take off the 40 percent and we correct her and she says "well arnt you both observant" OMG at this point i was ready to jump over the counter at her and smack her!!!! So my friend pays and starts walking away and im like wait. I turn around and look at the SA and say " You work in Customer Service...it is your job to be polite and to help people..thats what customer service is. Not to be a rude old haggered b*@!h. So get off your high horse!!" Im not normally a person who would say something like that but she was just so rude!! So thats my story!! Sorry if it was to long!!

I think neiman marcus, nordstrom and saks have pretty good customer service! ( i like each saks and neimans is different and depends on the SA but i believe nordstrom is top notch!)
For online sites I suggest Revolveclothing.com and shopbop.com