Benifit Products

Eye Bright
Look falling-down tired? Come alive with eye bright, our soft pink brightening stick for tired eyes. A quick swipe in each corner and blend. You'll look wide awake and ready for action. Keep it handy for afternoon touch-ups.

Attachments

• P1278_lg.jpg
    P1278_lg.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 51
Thanks coachwife6! It does sound like something I need. I'll see if Sephora has it. For some reason, every afternoon around I start to look exhausted. (Probably because I am!! LOL!)

This sounds like it just might be a big help.

Thanks coachwife6! It does sound like something I need. I'll see if Sephora has it. For some reason, every afternoon around I start to look exhausted. (Probably because I am!! LOL!)

This sounds like it just might be a big help.

they have it. That's where I got the description from. It makes your eyes pop, and actresses use it when they are getting tired (or so I'm told).

One SA showed me how to put it on: one dap by the inner corner of your eye, one dot below the eyebrow, one-third from the outside and I think the other dot at the outside corner of your eye. Then hold your fingers on it to warm it up and blend it into the skin. My cousin's wife said she was told just to put it underneath the eyes. I've even coated it lightly at the top of my eyelids. it's something quick that gives you a nice look. I like it. But I know with make-up, it's not for everyone. Let me know how it works. I think it's only about $18.

I was on a Benefit kick for a while, but stopped after I discovered Tarte. I have tried Benetint, Dandelion (which I still use), the playstick (stick foundation), Eyebrow zing (the kit, which was too dark), and various other products that I have thrown out. I do still visit their Brow Bar in Macy's on Union Square. Oh, I have used Dr. Feelgood, but my skin broke out and I had to stop using it.

they have it. That's where I got the description from. It makes your eyes pop, and actresses use it when they are getting tired (or so I'm told).

One SA showed me how to put it on: one dap by the inner corner of your eye, one dot below the eyebrow, one-third from the outside and I think the other dot at the outside corner of your eye. Then hold your fingers on it to warm it up and blend it into the skin. My cousin's wife said she was told just to put it underneath the eyes. I've even coated it lightly at the top of my eyelids. it's something quick that gives you a nice look. I like it. But I know with make-up, it's not for everyone. Let me know how it works. I think it's only about $18.

Thanks!!! You can read my mind!!! I was just logging on to ask you how to apply it and voila!! You had already answered my question! I'll keep you posted on my mid-day eye revitalization.:flowers:

oh moon beam and high beam are different variations of one another. high beam is pinky while moon is yellow toned. its a higlighter in a cream format in a nail polish style bottle. exactly like the benetint. it does get gloppy over time but a teeny dab will highlight cheekbones. it has lasted me forever.

ladies. have any one of you ever tired the skincare products of benefit?

im thinking of trying wooosh & ka-pow

P90003_hero.jpg
P90006_hero.jpg

I think they have put most of their money into their marketing campaign which is really cute and not much money into their products. I was as well tempted by their little eyebrow sets, but the wax didn't really hold hairs down and the powder didn't really go on well and I thought the brush could have been better. If you like makeup to decorate shelfs this is perfect, if you want good quality makeup that goes on well and lasts not so good!

I agree with facefan, actually, not many of the products seem to be great quality. I use Dandelion powder as a very subtle blush because the color works for me, but I don't have anything else by Benefit. It all seems very gimmicky to me.