Belvedere Discontinued

Sjboehringer

May 30, 2015
I've been looking the Belvedere PM in green and finally decided to make the plunge. I contacted the stores in Paris and they indicated that the PM green is out of stock and there are no intentions of producing more. Has anyone else heard this?

I guess, at the end of the day, I could purchase the bag from SF ( I know they have it in stock), I was just hoping to save a significant amount of money by purchasing it via the a Paris boutique.

Only just started looking at Goyard bags - and the Belvedere seems to be my favorite so far...really really hope they don't stop production too! I don't need another "out of stock" or "no longer available" obsession! :shucks:

Sorry: just to clarify - did you mean the specific color (green) is not going to be produced anymore or the bag itself in all colors?
I don't know for certain that it is going away, I was more of asking a question. Has anyone else heard this? I've contacted a few other boutiques and they too are sold out of the PM in green.

I was just told by a Barney's SA that the Belvedere has been discontinued and that there are no crossbody bags in any stores. :annoyed:

But she did say that they are changing it and going to re-release it in a few months. :yahoo:

Anyone have intel on this 'new Belvedere'?

I was just told by a Barney's SA that the Belvedere has been discontinued and that there are no crossbody bags in any stores. :annoyed:

But she did say that they are changing it and going to re-release it in a few months. :yahoo:

Anyone have intel on this 'new Belvedere'?

I don't have any info on the Belvedere but I have been told that the Cap Vert crossbody has also been discontinued. Some new variation will be forthcoming.

I just ordered a belvedère online with Goyard Paris.The grey one in pm size is no longer available and they told me it will take approx. 1 month.to be delivered.