Belle de Jour On Sale?

Bump!
Looking for BDJ patent clutch, does anyone know if they go on sale in Europe? I like a burgundy colour, but open for other choices.
I'm new to YSL and love BDJ clutch reveals here!
European sales usually start a couple weeks after the US, keep your eyes pealed.

European sales usually start a couple weeks after the US, keep your eyes pealed.

Thank you for your reply. As I understand from various threads YSL doesn't have an online sale. Do you think European boutiques can possibly have a sale?

I'm really new to YSL (usually hang out at Balenciaga and Mulberry, but lately feel like I have enough for now from them). So was checking out different forums and YSL got me. So really don't know where to start...:graucho:

I was able to score the large black patent on Reebonz for $456. It was actually on sale for $532 but I had a membership discount. Pretty with it t at that price as the cheapest place for me to be able to get it was on NAP at $554. Reebonz has a red, cerise, peacock, and 2 other colours that I don't know names of.

Just bought large bdj in red patent leather... Love it, a good size , can put my big long wallet, my blackberry, my lipstick, my key... Bought it @laprendo.com. They have a store in Singapore, but I bought it online since I'm in Australia... My fern has been buying from this store for many years, so i believe they are reputable seller who sells genuine bags only.
Hi,

you said that you bought your red bdj clutch on laprendo. Just wondering if this site sells all authentic goods and how long shipping to australia took?

Also did the bag come with all the original ysl packaging and documents?

thanks heaps

sarah92 said:
Hi,

you said that you bought your red bdj clutch on laprendo. Just wondering if this site sells all authentic goods and how long shipping to australia took?

Also did the bag come with all the original ysl packaging and documents?

thanks heaps

Hey hey... Just saw ur msg today.l hope it wasn't too late.
It takes about 3-5days.. I got mine in 4 days...
It doesn't come with the box. It only comes in with the ysl dust bag... (I'm not sure about this, but I believe even if u get it from the ysl store, it won't come with the box, but will come with the dust bag. I have bought a few clutches from high end store directly, they didn't come with the box)..
It doesn't come with the documents...

Whether it's authentic or not, my friend and her family have been buying from their stores for many years.. and her friend is working there..
I do believe my source that it is genuine... And I have seen most of her bags.. Their quality is proven genuine.. ^_^
But of course this is based on our own opinion... Sooo yaaa... Heheheeh

Hey hey... Just saw ur msg today.l hope it wasn't too late.
It takes about 3-5days.. I got mine in 4 days...
It doesn't come with the box. It only comes in with the ysl dust bag... (I'm not sure about this, but I believe even if u get it from the ysl store, it won't come with the box, but will come with the dust bag. I have bought a few clutches from high end store directly, they didn't come with the box)..
It doesn't come with the documents...

Whether it's authentic or not, my friend and her family have been buying from their stores for many years.. and her friend is working there..
I do believe my source that it is genuine... And I have seen most of her bags.. Their quality is proven genuine.. ^_^
But of course this is based on our own opinion... Sooo yaaa... Heheheeh
thanks for the reply =)
but I did decide to get it anyway last week and it came already and all is good! =)
Can't wait to go out and use it!!!

not sure if its the right place to ask, but i'm sure someone will be able to help me with this one..

does ysl stopped producing the bdj wristlet? i don't see them around much... does anyone know? if i can still find it somewhere? besides the evil bay?