Belle de Jour On Sale?

the patent beige as shows on the sitee ??
here is the link
http://www.ysl.com/en_US/shop-products/Women/Handbags/Clutches/large-ysl-clutch-in-beige-patent-leather_804628511.html#!{%22products%22:{%22203855CE90O%22:{%22size%22:%22U%22,%22color%22:%229618%22}}}

hahahaha.... well, i dont have any black bag tho' hahhahahahahhahahaha....
and thinking to get one ...

NOOOOOOOO I was talking about this one

The SA told me this one is beige :amazed: It's weird! I just realized that both colors are called beige on ysl website HUM :confused1:

What black bag are u planning to get? :graucho:

Just bought large bdj in red patent leather... Love it, a good size , can put my big long wallet, my blackberry, my lipstick, my key... Bought it @laprendo.com. They have a store in Singapore, but I bought it online since I'm in Australia... My fern has been buying from this store for many years, so i believe they are reputable seller who sells genuine bags only.

Just bought large bdj in red patent leather... Love it, a good size , can put my big long wallet, my blackberry, my lipstick, my key... Bought it @laprendo.com. They have a store in Singapore, but I bought it online since I'm in Australia... My fern has been buying from this store for many years, so i believe they are reputable seller who sells genuine bags only.

that's awesome. i want one too. may i know how much was postage from that website? thanks.

airina666 said:
that's awesome. i want one too. may i know how much was postage from that website? thanks.

Hey arina666, the website sells $600 (Singapore dollar) including tax. but if they are to send overseas, they will deduct the tax and plus the shipping to wherever you are. So basically I paid $610 ( singapore dollar) = AUD$ 465 (including the shipping) hehehehehe hopefully, I, not confusing u...wkekekekekke

Vlei said:
Hey arina666, the website sells $600 (Singapore dollar) including tax. but if they are to send overseas, they will deduct the tax and plus the shipping to wherever you are. So basically I paid $610 ( singapore dollar) = AUD$ 465 (including the shipping) hehehehehe hopefully, I, not confusing u...wkekekekekke

Mine was sent to australia, ($600 - $40 tax + $50 freight = $610 in Singapore dollar)..... Rhhehehehe

Mine was sent to australia, ($600 - $40 tax + $50 freight = $610 in Singapore dollar)..... Rhhehehehe

Thank you. I am in Sydney. I went to DJ yesterday and they're selling it for $850! :rant: it's ridiculous! I'll definitely get it from either UK or laprendo. Just have to decide on a colour now. Would you mind showing me a photo of your red patent one? :biggrin:

airina666 said:
Thank you. I am in Sydney. I went to DJ yesterday and they're selling it for $850! :rant: it's ridiculous! I'll definitely get it from either UK or laprendo. Just have to decide on a colour now. Would you mind showing me a photo of your red patent one? :biggrin:

Yeahhh I knowww.. Last year when I saw the smaller clutch in DJ , they sold it for $600-ish... It's really a ripped off. Ehehehehe
I'm not a big fan of patent leather in general, but for this BDJ , they look best in patent leather, ESP. Red color. And moreover it's better to get a patent leather for this clutch, the normal leather is easily scratched ( this is what happened to my friend) heheh aniwae this is the pic... Sorry for the bad quality, using my mobile to take

Vlei said:
Yeahhh I knowww.. Last year when I saw the smaller clutch in DJ , they sold it for $600-ish... It's really a ripped off. Ehehehehe
I'm not a big fan of patent leather in general, but for this BDJ , they look best in patent leather, ESP. Red color. And moreover it's better to get a patent leather for this clutch, the normal leather is easily scratched ( this is what happened to my friend) heheh aniwae this is the pic... Sorry for the bad quality, using my mobile to take

Sigh... The images are too big.... Initially I used my iPad, and it's too big . And after that used my mobile, and it's still too big.. Aniwae just gimme ur email address, I will send it thru email instead... Hehe

Bump!
Looking for BDJ patent clutch, does anyone know if they go on sale in Europe? I like a burgundy colour, but open for other choices.
I'm new to YSL and love BDJ clutch reveals here!