Bella's Birthday Wish...

Have a great time and happy birthday, Bella!!!

I actually got home last night... without luggage :shocked: The airline decided not to send it on the same flight as us.. My Louboutin's and Chanel's were on their own! Thank goodness, Delta delivered it safe and sound to my door step first thing this morning...

Hope you had a fabulous time as well Jet!

Happy B-day Bella! I'm so glad you enjoyed Milan. I'm going there next weekend for a shopping trip with girlfriends. May I ask you which CL stockist you found had the best selection?

Oh, dear!! I missed saying Happy Birthday to our girl!! So, happy belated birthday and glad to hear that it was a great time!! The boots are insane and your babies being on their own must have been terrifying!!!! Glad it all worked out!!

Hugs!!

happy belated birthday bella! hope your trip was amazing.
congratulations on the boots - they are stunning. i'm sorry the ADs didn't end up being your birthday present, but can't wait to see what you do get! :graucho:

Thank you so much alice, roussel, lizzie, stinas :kiss:, cipelica, lolita and phiphi!!

cipelica, I would say that the shop on Via Della Spiga had the largest selection. CL was their prominent brand... Vicini (where my boots are from is on the same street!)

GIO MORETTI

Via Della Spiga 4

Ph: +39 02 760 03 186