Belen Echandia Comparison Pics LM & LMM!!!

Contessa -- Thank you so much for the pix we've all been waiting for! You are a STAR! It looks like the Mini falls at the same place on your hip as the Love Me, when I look at the two thumbnails at once. Very interesting!
I think the Mini in Pewter would be excellent!

Contessa, thanks for the pics. The bags look gorgeous on you and now I am drooling:drool: all over that dark grey color. So many colors and so little time... I can't believe you are only 5"4. So am I, but I can't wear those big bags as well as you can even though I'm in heels just about every day. :tup:

Contessa, thanks for the pics. The bags look gorgeous on you and now I am drooling:drool: all over that dark grey color. So many colors and so little time... I can't believe you are only 5"4. So am I, but I can't wear those big bags as well as you can even though I'm in heels just about every day. :tup:

Awwww......you're so sweet. :heart:

You know something.....I wear what I like and somehow "make" it work. I really like the mini....it's that perfect bag when you need to run out and meet the girls for a drink, dinner, or when you're running around and don't carry that much to begin with.

Now what's luxurious about the regular sized LM, is the fact that it holds a lot, isn't overly heavy (at least in my opinion), is comfortable to wear and carry, and because of its design, it isn't overpowering.....with time, this bag will become supersoft....my dark grey feels like velvet....so soft and smooth and because of the amazing quality of leather that Jackie uses, the LM doesn't feel bulky or big.

Wowza! These pics are sooo helpful to see the two side by side. I really can see how it would be great to own both sizes, and this makes me want to order the LMM in the dark grey like my LM. The fuschia is spectacular but I don't think I could pull it off the way you do.

Ok...about those brownies and margaritas....

I'm gonna need a bigger box..:graucho:

Wowza! These pics are sooo helpful to see the two side by side. I really can see how it would be great to own both sizes, and this makes me want to order the LMM in the dark grey like my LM. The fuschia is spectacular but I don't think I could pull it off the way you do.

Ok...about those brownies and margaritas....

I'm gonna need a bigger box..:graucho:

What's fab about the LMM is that it's a perfect punch of COLOR if you plan to go that route...it's noticeable w/o being overwhelming. I wore the fuschia out and I have to confess that it (and me) got noticed but in a positive way. That bit of color adds something special.

AND

It's also the perfect bag in a neutral shade like black crash, dark grey, chocolate etc...

Contessa, love the pics! Great idea to do the comparison photos. Thank you for posting. (Also, you have a great Sid Dickens collection! I have some of the same tiles. I love his work, am sorry I didn't get a few of the tiles that retired at the end of 2007.)

Contessa, love the pics! Great idea to do the comparison photos. Thank you for posting. (Also, you have a great Sid Dickens collection! I have some of the same tiles. I love his work, am sorry I didn't get a few of the tiles that retired at the end of 2007.)

LOL! Yep, the Sid Dickens memory blocks! Love those!

Great pictures Contessa! Thank you for posting them. I can't wait to get my LMM! I have the same LM and everytime I see it I love it! That dark grey is such a wonderful color.

Great pictures Contessa! Thank you for posting them. I can't wait to get my LMM! I have the same LM and everytime I see it I love it! That dark grey is such a wonderful color.

Don't you just love the dark grey Karenina???? I'm wearing my black crash today to soften it up, but I just adore my dark grey LM.

Pewter's calling my name, but with the new colors and styles coming up, I think I'll wait.

Yes Contessa I absolutely love my LM dark grey. I love it so much that I am tempted to get the dark grey LMM. Are you getting any other LMM or is the fuchsia it for now?