Being harrassed by a bidder. Need to vent !

Eeek! What an arse. If she's so eager to bid on the bleeding bag, why doesn't she just go get it at that place she said it was marked down?

The worst part is that she actually posts here. I thought we were all ladies.

Don't you LOVE that??! Oh I'm a PF member, even though anyone and anything can join, so you HAVE to let me bid on your bag even though I have 11 positives & 4 negatives (like 65%??). I may have screwed 4 other people, but I DESERVE to bid on your bag and force you to take a chance of my bad feedback BECAUSE I'm a PF member!! Then, she has to alert you of this thread privately, instead of respond on it herself as a "member"?? And in the meantime, I'm going to screw with your account and make up crap because you won't let me bid, even though your reasons are legitimate. For Godssakes, why even ask for permission? To be courteous?? Amazing.

First off, start making your auctions private, she can't contact any bidders if she can't see them, secondly everytime you get a bidder you are suspicious of report them for false contact info and this should get them pulled pretty quickly as she'll probably be using false details

Absolutely - private i.d. your auctions for sure...what a shame. What a nut. Just keep blocking these i.d. of hers though. But how to keep track of all her switches? I don't think eBay will allow you to keep making new i.d.'s with the same information, do they?

The nutter also needs to be aware that eBay are well capable of tracking her unique IP address and can simply block her that way and she'll never be allowed anywhere near the site again.

I suggest that she packs the whole thing in and grows up

OMG what a weirdo and she is too SCARED to post on here about it so she has to message you on Ebay....That to me looks like a COWARD.

She probably doesnt have anything to do with her time, I feel quite sorry for her. She maybe could think about getting a life :supacool:

Two of new ids got banned last night/this early morning. I also havent received any messages from her yet. I don't know how to really do the IP thing as it might just be the generic ebay one (she has messaged me through ebay as she doesnt have my email address). Thanks for all your support girls !

Oh no! Sorry that this has happened to you! My goodness - too much time on her hands!

I think the only thing you can do is to ignore her and block her whenever you can. Because she is in the dark - so you don't really know what she is up to or what she will do next, whereas you are out in the open since you have all these auctions up...

sigh.. its things like this that really makes me worry and whether to start selling on ebay again - It used to be so fun! Look at all the crap we have to deal with now!

Good luck with everything and tell us how it goes!