Beige-rose news

Congratulations, sweetea. You have a rare bag!

Thank you, GF for this information! This reminds me of MK's ostrich listing. I'd asked her about it, and she did say it's Naturelle. I had asked her why didn't she call it beige rose and I think her answer to me then was that beige rose is reserved for croc only. Maybe someone could get back to MK and tell her she can use Beige Rose for her ostrich listing too!

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-colors/purple-pink-color-family-pics-only-100919.html#post2045074

OK I asked about this color once a very well dressed lady from Venezuela had a Kelly It was amassing!She said it was from a SO at her store later after she left the SA at the store said she is VIP and had purchased about 20 birkins in her store back home so the Paris people made it for her with very Little problem. Dose this mean that I have to buy more bags to get that color? I remember the hole thing because of the name she said it to me in Spanish Te Dulce...prety HUH

I think to be a VIP and have a bag specially made for you, you have to buy more than Birkins. I think you have to buy the entire 5-floors of H in NYC. Then, MAYBE , they'll make a little something for you............but only if you've been a very, very, VERY good girl.

I think to be a VIP and have a bag specially made for you, you have to buy more than Birkins. I think you have to buy the entire 5-floors of H in NYC. Then, MAYBE , they'll make a little something for you............but only if you've been a very, very, VERY good girl.

It sounds like Hermesgroupie would qualify.