Before and After Lovinmybags Pre treatment Cream on Rouge Vif

It's amazing what the products did to your leather, pupster, she looks beautiful!!. I ordered them as well and I'm impressed by the customer service Babara provides. Even that there are some difficulties shipping to Germany she makes everything possible so that I get her products. I just can recommend her. I used Apple Garde before and noticed that the more I use it that the leather dries out this was the reason why I ordered lovinmybag-products.

It's amazing what the products did to your leather, pupster, she looks beautiful!!. I ordered them as well and I'm impressed by the customer service Babara provides. Even that there are some difficulties shipping to Germany she makes everything possible so that I get her products. I just can recommend her. I used Apple Garde before and noticed that the more I use it that the leather dries out this was the reason why I ordered lovinmybag-products.

very interesting... i was thinking the same thing about the apple products...

hmmm... perhaps i should switch! i will contact barbara tomorrow!

thanks girls!!!

NWpurselover---aw, thank you! :heart: She's the newest addition to our little family. I'm happy to share the before and after piccies of my bag with y'all. :flowers:

Tanja--thank you! :smile: I'm really happy with the way the leather turned out.:yes: I'd love to see before and after pics of your bags after you've treated them, too! :nuts:

Tanja and Toni22--I wonder if the AG dried the leather out because of the pH level on it. I asked a gazillion questions before I finally purchased the Lovinmybags products and applied them to my bag. lol. Barbara and Gary(her husband) were very patient and knowledgeable. I feel really good about using their products.

Pupster thank you for sharing! Your bag is to die for... seriously, I'm thinking about forgetting Rouge 05 altogether and just going for a VIF. Mah-valous!

Thanks, TTucker!:flowers: I was obsessed with trying to find a brand new 05 rouge theatre for the longest time and then I saw pics of the new 06 Rouge Vif(esile's pics were the first ones that hooked me and made me forget about the 05 rouge. lol).:heart:

I'll do before and after pics when I get my products. Barbara is really patient and a very nice person. She explained everything little detail to me and it does make perfect sense especially the ph-thing. I can't wait to treat all my bags with it.

Tanja--can't wait to see your piccies!;)

Zac and Buru--If you both pic some up, I would love to see pics,too! I can never get tired of all the before and after pics!:heart: They are always so cool!

Fromparis---thank you!:flowers: