Beauty news worth sharing (for Botox and Restylene users)

Agreed. Glad you found someone local who you can trust. I have quite the bank of Botox and Restylane as well as Mesotheraphy/Lipodisolve at my day spa and if my injection nurse left, I'd be a wreck. She is the bomb!

I love my results so much! Thrilled that I am able to get this done. If you're stalling, quit it and get it done. You'll wonder why you waited!!

I started Synergie treatments as well, I will report back in a few weeks on my results on that. I really could not be more happy with how my lips turned out!! Very natural and just the right mount of fullness. As for my botox...its just the way I like it! (frozen in the right places!!) LOL

Here's my botox areas:

In the arch of each eyebrow (easiest facelift ever and cheap too - 2.5 units per brow)
Outer corner of eyes (no creases when I smile or squint)
Under eyes (ditto)
In upper lip line (4 places @ 1 unit each - gives my upper lip an upturn - highly recommend before doing Restylane if you're on the fence. One drawback, you'll have to use the side of your mouth to use a straw. Takes some getting used to. Some love it, some hate it. Good/bad news is it only lasts about 4 weeks so if you're unhappy, it won't be for long. This also prolongs the Restylane in my lip letting me go longer between upkeep.)
Marionette line area (below corners of mouth, helps with upturn of corners of the mouth)

I don't know why, but I don't have any lines in my forehead or 11's between my brows. If you get these areas treated, don't do Botox in your eyebrow. The muscles will fight each other and cancel out your result, wasting your money.

HA!! Old thread, but still very happy and going to the same Dr. I now use Perlyene instead of Restylene. It just lasts longer for me. I have been doing this so long now that I would have to dig deep for before pics!! I have to admit I HATE getting my mouth done and the surrounding areas because it HURTS after so much!! However, the end results keep me going back! :smile: