Beautiful Tempting Carmino Tote

kronik

O.G.
May 13, 2006
I must say, I'm fond of the patinated red they employed. It's red without being overwhelming. Very nice.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
This is Carmino; when I saw this color back in March at the trunk show, I thought it was a much stronger red, but they did call the bags "prototypes". I like the shading on this bag.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
I like the shading – tones down the red and provides texture for the overall look. Very lady like. Very nice. Brings to mind mlbags ;)

Mar 5, 2006
Oh, sorry. It is $2550. It is through a best customer email. I don't know how to do links. It will be on the site tomorrow if someone else does not give a link first.

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Asia
Please don't shoot me for saying this - but just when I thought I'm getting quite bored seeing mainly BV classics (namely Veneta, Ball and Campana) in the classic colours (Noir, Ebano, Noce)....!!!

This is beautiful and I like the structured style of the bag - I've been having too many slouchy bags of late.... And the red is really lovely - I just hope it won't be a strong red as what boxermom remembered. Boxermom - this bag's name is 'Prototypes'?

Yeah, as me_love_purse is asking, does anyone know how much this will be?

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
Please don't shoot me for saying this - but just when I thought I'm getting quite bored seeing mainly BV classics (namely Veneta, Ball and Campana) in the classic colours (Noir, Ebano, Noce)....!!!

This is beautiful and I like the structured style of the bag - I've been having too many slouchy bags of late.... And the red is really lovely - I just hope it won't be a strong red as what boxermom remembered. Boxermom - this bag's name is 'Prototypes'?

Yeah, as me_love_purse is asking, does anyone know how much this will be?
mlbags, I wrote my reply badly. I meant that the bags they showed last spring were sort of experimental ("prototypes") designs that they planned to produce but might be changed a little. Does that make any sense? I don't know the official name of this bag. I think one of the things they changed a little is the color--this isn't as bright as they had at the trunk show.

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
Smanthas Collection, are you thinking of getting this bag? if so post some pics. I think you have exquisite taste. i love your home and your ebana borsa cervo cocker!!!