Beautiful Tempting Carmino Tote

This is Carmino; when I saw this color back in March at the trunk show, I thought it was a much stronger red, but they did call the bags "prototypes". I like the shading on this bag.

I like the shading – tones down the red and provides texture for the overall look. Very lady like. Very nice. Brings to mind mlbags ;)

Please don't shoot me for saying this - but just when I thought I'm getting quite bored seeing mainly BV classics (namely Veneta, Ball and Campana) in the classic colours (Noir, Ebano, Noce)....!!!

This is beautiful and I like the structured style of the bag - I've been having too many slouchy bags of late.... And the red is really lovely - I just hope it won't be a strong red as what boxermom remembered. Boxermom - this bag's name is 'Prototypes'?

Yeah, as me_love_purse is asking, does anyone know how much this will be?

Please don't shoot me for saying this - but just when I thought I'm getting quite bored seeing mainly BV classics (namely Veneta, Ball and Campana) in the classic colours (Noir, Ebano, Noce)....!!!

This is beautiful and I like the structured style of the bag - I've been having too many slouchy bags of late.... And the red is really lovely - I just hope it won't be a strong red as what boxermom remembered. Boxermom - this bag's name is 'Prototypes'?

Yeah, as me_love_purse is asking, does anyone know how much this will be?

mlbags, I wrote my reply badly. I meant that the bags they showed last spring were sort of experimental ("prototypes") designs that they planned to produce but might be changed a little. Does that make any sense? I don't know the official name of this bag. I think one of the things they changed a little is the color--this isn't as bright as they had at the trunk show.