Beautiful pictures from Hermes silk SS 2008 collection

I think there could be a pink but no vanilla (as in the same vanilla in the silk scarf). There's a pale blue border one quite similar to the red one on the cover. Check out the GM Cashmere Shawl thread for some pics.

Thanks ms piggy. I got the difference from the pics you posted, I think the oatmeal would suit me better. But I'm still thinking about something in pink...couldn't find it in the GM cashmere shawl thread...maybe I've been dreaming, :lol:.

I just tried the shawl in person and it's absolutely beautiful!! Alas I don't look good in it, don't quite know why, maybe it's a lil overwhelming on me. :sad: It's so gorgeous on my friends who have it. And I could imagine it'd be great on you too!! :tup:

Thanks for the pics again, can never have enough of H. :yahoo:

ms piggy, I have the same feeling... If I tried it on, I think it might not look so good on me but it's more beautiful on others. I don't quite know why either. :girlsigh:

Thanks for posting, very sweet of you, ILML:flowers:. SS08 scarves are exquisite, can't get enough of them! I just love the Marwari theme:heart:, I think I must get the cashmere shawl as well. Does it come in vanilla and pink, does anyone know?

I know the Marwari shawl comes in pink - it is almost exactly the same fuchsia as in the silk twill. It is beautiful - just tried it on today but I decided to pass on it as I am wanting a different one more, I think. I believe there is one that is also called vanilla - I think there are two colorways in the cream/oatmeal/vanilla type range, but I'm not sure what the names H gave them are.

I know the Marwari shawl comes in pink - it is almost exactly the same fuchsia as in the silk twill. It is beautiful - just tried it on today but I decided to pass on it as I am wanting a different one more, I think. I believe there is one that is also called vanilla - I think there are two colorways in the cream/oatmeal/vanilla type range, but I'm not sure what the names H gave them are.

Thanks Luvbolide, I know the fuchsia one, but somehow I have this image of a light pink one (+ I can't wear fuchsia), like the silk carré, I must have dreamt this one up:girlsigh:, lol.