Beautiful pictures from Hermes silk SS 2008 collection

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this Hermes silk catalog for a while and look at it again today. I do love all the pictures in here so I'd like to share it with some of you who haven't seen it.

I am scanning the pictures and uploading them right now. It can take a little while. Hope you enjoy the beautiful pictures.

This is the cover.
    :heart:

[​IMG]

2. I just got given a copy yesterday and am drooling over the pictures.:heart: You can see it "live" also on the new Hermes website.

3. really? I am so silly... :P I never look at their website. is it hermes.com?

4. yes - there is a part where it says "travel the world of Hermes". if you click on that and
    Bit

5. Thank you... I will look soon. :heart:

6. yes - there is a part where it says "travel the world of Hermes". if you click on that and then you will spend hours looking at everything! It's the picture that says "free silk".
    But the clip doesn't show the name of the scarf/designer like the book!:yahoo:

7. Thank you. I will load all the pictures and the details and name of the scarves too.

8. So sweet of you ILML. I've a copy of this too and it's just so beautiful I've flipped it back and forth countless of times... *hangs head* :shame:

And I can just imagine you like the model on the cover, wearing a shawl strolling on the beach.

9. PAGE 2 AND 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. PAGE 4 AND 5

[​IMG]

PAGE 6 AND 7

[​IMG]

PAGE 8 AND 9

[​IMG]

11. Oh that is so sweet of you ILML!!! Cannot wait to see the pics!

12. PAGE 10 AND 11

[​IMG]

PAGE 12 AND 13

[​IMG]

PAGE 14 AND 15

[​IMG]

13. PAGE 16 AND 17

[​IMG]

PAGE 18 AND 19

[​IMG]

PAGE 20 AND 21

[​IMG]