beautiful men

and what about beautiful men?
i have a serious crush on joaquin phoenix
public11.jpg

jjj.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix is :love: Chemlex sent me some hot photos of him a while back, one ended up as my wallpaper for a while :nuts:

I love Clive Owen, Ewan McGregor, Johnny Depp, Jon Stewart (don't laugh, he's cute!), Gavin Rossdale, and Matt Skiba, the singer of Alkaline Trio. I'll see if I can find photos and post them later for viewing pleasure :P

robbie williams:love: I have the 2006 calendar in the kitchen, yeah i know it's a bit girlie but...:shame: and for my mature days: george clooney and pierce brosnan!

I actually saw Joachin Phoenix "up close and personal" once. I was standing behind a guy in line at Koo-Koo Roo in BH and was thinking (based on his build) "my God, this guy must really work out, his body fat is like 0%!!" He turns around and it was Joachin with a couple of his buddies. If was probably about the time he was filming Gladiator.

pseub said:
I actually saw Joachin Phoenix "up close and personal" once. I was standing behind a guy in line at Koo-Koo Roo in BH and was thinking (based on his build) "my God, this guy must really work out, his body fat is like 0%!!" He turns around and it was Joachin with a couple of his buddies. If was probably about the time he was filming Gladiator.
i really adore him, he is so sexy and beautiful.
i look at johnny as an art masterpiece, but joaquin is the man i would love to marry!!