Bearn vs Kelly wallets

LeTed, your BE kelly wallet looks amazing! I'm thinking about getting a new wallet too but still undecided between Bearn and Kelly. Would love to hear how you fare with using the Kelly day-to-day. I'm torn between the way the Kelly looks (and how it can be used as clutch) and the practicality of Bearn.

LeTed, your BE kelly wallet looks amazing! I'm thinking about getting a new wallet too but still undecided between Bearn and Kelly. Would love to hear how you fare with using the Kelly day-to-day. I'm torn between the way the Kelly looks (and how it can be used as clutch) and the practicality of Bearn.

I use Bearn wallet daily as I find it more practical and only use Kelly wallets as a clutch. I don't like the turnlock of Kelly wallet scratching/ poking the inside of my bags.

csetcos, I think it may turn out to be 2 wallets down the road. One may not meet all my needs although I wish it would as I'd hate to have to switch wallets all the time. I'm hoping to get a Kelly wallet first (it's just so pretty) and a Bearn later. But lately I've been seeing croc Bearn on various sites and they're simply gorgeous.

LeTed, that's great to know that a Kelly wallet fits an iPhone too. Makes it so much more practical and I can justify it to DH. ;) I mentioned getting a K wallet to DH last night and that it can also be used as a clutch/evening bag--so useful. He kinda nodded which I'm taking as agreement. :sneaky:

cr1stalangel, my practical side is totally with you on the Bearn. When I see the pics, I really like the look--so elegant. But I'm a little torn because the K can be used as a clutch which in reality I'll probably won't utilize that often but a nice option to have.

What to do, what to do? :thinking:

Just curious, do most of you with both B and K wallets switch wallets regularly and how often? I mean changing wallet to match your bag color-wise or changing from B one day to K on another and vice versa depending on your needs. I don't mean using a K as a clutch just daily wallet.

csetcos, I think it may turn out to be 2 wallets down the road. One may not meet all my needs although I wish it would as I'd hate to have to switch wallets all the time. I'm hoping to get a Kelly wallet first (it's just so pretty) and a Bearn later. But lately I've been seeing croc Bearn on various sites and they're simply gorgeous.

LeTed, that's great to know that a Kelly wallet fits an iPhone too. Makes it so much more practical and I can justify it to DH. ;) I mentioned getting a K wallet to DH last night and that it can also be used as a clutch/evening bag--so useful. He kinda nodded which I'm taking as agreement. :sneaky:

cr1stalangel, my practical side is totally with you on the Bearn. When I see the pics, I really like the look--so elegant. But I'm a little torn because the K can be used as a clutch which in reality I'll probably won't utilize that often but a nice option to have.

What to do, what to do? :thinking:

Just curious, do most of you with both B and K wallets switch wallets regularly and how often? I mean changing wallet to match your bag color-wise or changing from B one day to K on another and vice versa depending on your needs. I don't mean using a K as a clutch just daily wallet.

I completely understand how you feel. Practicality over beauty just can't be matched and impossible to choose one over the other (in my case anyway lol). Put it this way, we both know you will end up with both Bearn and Kelly wallet sooner or later. So if I were you, whatever wallet that caught my eyes (heart) and offered first, I'll get that one and get the other type later on, whenever that may be. :smile: