Bearn Ladies come in!! Tell me about yours!!!

Hmmm....I just called a few Hermes boutiques(for the 1st time! I usually shop NM), and they aren't really keen on helping me. They said there are bunch of coin cases available, but I should just come in to look at their beautiful collection! I wish I could! GAHHHHH:cursing::cursing:

I have a bifold bearn with gusset in fuchsia ostrich. It is totally gorgeous and exactly right for me. I don't carry a lot of cards and I empty out my receipts daily, so it is never overstuffed. I love neutral bags but I love this pop of color in my wallet.
I would have gone with either gusset or no gusset but this was what they had and I just went with it because I wanted fuchsia ostrich.

I have a bifold bearn with gusset in fuchsia ostrich. It is totally gorgeous and exactly right for me. I don't carry a lot of cards and I empty out my receipts daily, so it is never overstuffed. I love neutral bags but I love this pop of color in my wallet.
I would have gone with either gusset or no gusset but this was what they had and I just went with it because I wanted fuchsia ostrich.

Sounds very pretty! How does Ostrich leather hold as a wallet?

Is Bearn with gusset more expensive than the one without?

I love my Bearn in rouge epsom. The only concern I have is the closure. The point at the end does not wear well because of pulling it through the H hardware. I'm probably not that careful, but I've had it repaired. I'm trying to be more careful, but the leather is splitting again. I'm really thinking about selling it for a different H wallet. It is light-weight and very classy. It is definitely worth the money. Here's a picture of mine....

I had a framboise bearn wallet in chevre and it was so soft and floppy that it became very tedious for me to close it because the strap that you have to put into the H buckle was soft and limp so I had to use both hands to maneuver it. Perhaps if it was a stiffer leather it wouldnt have been as bad.

Just got a gorgeous Etoupe Chevre Bern and I love it. Softens up nicely and holds everything!

I'm looking a little "neutral" in my neutral bags.....but I do have a pop of color with my little Rouge H coin purse. LOL!

Just got a gorgeous Etoupe Chevre Bern and I love it. Softens up nicely and holds everything!

I'm looking a little "neutral" in my neutral bags.....but I do have a pop of color with my little Rouge H coin purse. LOL!

Ohhh...etoupe bearn very tempting... My boutique is getting etoupe bearn soon...could you be kind to post pic of your bearn and coin purse?

I'm having such a hard time hunting down coin purse. All SA I spoke to didn't know the name of the coin purses, so when I asked for the inventory of Le24 or Calvy, they said they don't know what I was talking about at all...:cursing:

I had a framboise bearn wallet in chevre and it was so soft and floppy that it became very tedious for me to close it because the strap that you have to put into the H buckle was soft and limp so I had to use both hands to maneuver it. Perhaps if it was a stiffer leather it wouldnt have been as bad.

Oh no, I didn't know Chevre is a softer leather....so I guess I should go for Epsom??

Hmmm....I just called a few Hermes boutiques(for the 1st time! I usually shop NM), and they aren't really keen on helping me. They said there are bunch of coin cases available, but I should just come in to look at their beautiful collection! I wish I could! GAHHHHH:cursing::cursing:

wintotty, did you try the Wall Street boutique? I bought my ostrich Bearn (bi-fold with gusset and GH) there not too long ago and was simply amazed at the varierty of colors and leathers that they had.

attachment.php

This is mine - Rouge H Bearn bi-fold. I honestly would not really recommend it. It's a great looking wallet, but I find the durability poor. After less than a year, I had to get it resealed where you slip the leather through the "H" and I had to get the stitching redone at the fold since a number of stitches popped - my SA said I overstuff my wallet which I don't think is the case - I only put in as many cards as there are slots... just my 2 cents.