Bearn Ladies come in!! Tell me about yours!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!

O.K., I think I'm ready for Bearn Wallet now. I consider Dogon, but it looks a little too floppy for me to use it as everyday wallet. I still can't make up my mind about which color/leather/style I want, but when I asked my SA, they currently have Bearn in Chevre, Epsom, and Buffalo(never seen Buffalo leather....is it hardy enough?) I want my wallet to "POP" in my BJ & Chartreuse Birkins :wlae:

Anyway, I want to know which Bearn the H Ladies here have.....so please list the stats of your beautiful Bearns! If you have pics, that'll be superb!!:tup::tup::tup:

2. I have a tri-fold vert anis Bearn wallet in mysore chevre with gold hardware. I love it. I have not taken any picture of it yet. These are the pics taken by my lovely SA before I got it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. that's a lovely tri-fold joy! I have the bi-fold in rose shocking chevre - probably for about a year - it's held up very well - showing slightly wear on the outer corners -- I think one bearn I had and sold was the buffalo leather and it was lovely - I think that's hard to come by! Good luck - you'll love it I'm sure!

4. I love my Bearn~ It is the trifold as well.
    Here she is Ms. Turquoise:heart:
    The only thing that is worn at all in the flap that hooks into the H on the front.

Attached Files:

5. Joy & Ghost, Gorgeous bearns! I love how color is bright and cheerful! Do you love the trifold? I don't know if I should go for bi-fold or tri-fold.....

6. I would LOVE to have at least 1 accessory in Rosd Shocking! Why did you sell your Buffalo bearn? Was it a sturdy leather? Scratch resistance?

7. wow!!! the vert anis is so beautiful....

8. wintotty, my tri-fold bearn in rose shocking chevre mysore (which until a day ago, I had believed based on what I'd been told was mangalore...) I liked the tri-fold because of the number of cards I carry - it fits them quite well.

[​IMG]

9. ^^^^

OMG...so pretty!!! :drool:

10. ***THUD***
    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11. I know .... I LOVE IT. Love how much it holds while still looking elegant, and the great pop of colour in my bag (I have a 35 in ardoise swift). Am working on a small rainbow: that, a le 48 coin purse in framboise on one side, raisin on the other, a red chevre globetrotter, turquoise calvy card holder, blue thalassa box vision agenda...

12. I had no idea that a bearn tri-fold had 10 (is that right?) card slots. I carry so many cards with me that fact alone just made it that much more desirable :sweatdrop:

What do these retail for roughly?

13. Loony, yes there are 10 slots. That's the reason I prefer tri-fold over bi-fold. The retail price is about $2075 before tax. I got mine less than a month ago.

14. I cannot say enough good things about my Bearn (not the tri-fold but the normal; bi-fold?). It´s raisin chevre, love the softness, love the size, love the compartments. It´s such an awesome wallet in the hand.

15. I have a Bearn bi-fold and while I love the size, I've got a couple of grouses. The coin compartment can't hold much. Also, my cards tend to stick to the slots, and not slide out easily (maybe 'coz it's humid where I stay). Plus after putting in everything, my wallet's really bulky. I wish I had gotten the zig zag Bearn instead (tri-fold's too big for me).