BE Spring 08 Styles

If you get an email with an attachments, you need to find out where they are (e.g., in Windows Explorer). Then when you got to post you go to Manage Attachments (under additional options below where you type your message). Click on Browse each time you want to go find a photo and go to the file name of the photo wherever it is on your computer and click on it).

Here are the photos that another poster forwarded to me:

this is a nice series of bags i love the color and style of this bags.

Humm not sure what I think about these bags. They don't jump out at me yet like the LM did the first time I saw it. But sometimes bags have to grow on me. I have bought so many BE bags lately though that I've already decided no matter how much I may like the new line I am done with BE for now. I've gotten too much lately.

Yay I'm glad there's nothing new I like. All I really want is a LM in black crash and LMM in fuscia or purple. That is going to be my major purchases this year. The most I've ever spent on a bag is 600 but I'm sure my collection all together is at least a couple thousand. I'm scared to even count :sweatdrop: This year I plan to go for less and more quality instead of tons of 200,300, and 400 dollar bags that add up to what one good bag is. It's easier for me to spend 300 dollar in monthly spurts but I know a BE LM will be worth it more in the end to me. I'll probably buy a LMM in summer and LM next fall.

Hey, I'm confused about what everyone is calling the new Indulge Me design.

From the photos attached by ckayakrx2 in the BE Lounge thread... it looks like the pictures in this thread are of two new styles called Be Mine and I'm Yours.

Be Mine and Be Mine mini:

2zegxu8.jpg

I'm Yours and I'm Yours mini:
bjfjuh.jpg

If these pictures are a little small, you can see the original attachments towards the bottom of the page here on page 82 of the BE Lounge thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/the-belen-echandia-lounge-218718-82.html

So am I confused, or is the I'm Yours bag what people are referring to as the new Indulge Me design?