BE Love Me Mini Purple-Modeling Pics

What a great looking bag, the color is amazing! Thanks so much for the modeling pics. I want to get in on the LMM apple green bespoke order and was looking for the pictures that Contessa posted with her fuschia LMM. I found the thread but now the pics don't display on my PC. I was really happy to see yours.

Thanks for sharing with us and enjoy showing off your beautiful bag!
Moocow...I wanted to order the mustard one as well, this is just such a cool looking bag. If you get the green one, please post pics...that color is so fresh looking!

Okay, now that I have a Stroke Me in my hot little hands, I'm hooked. An itbag member got a shipment of new BE bags and put a couple of hers up for sale and I snagged her large aqua SM and it arrived in today's mail. Wow, I am hooked!! This is THE BE bag for me, the bag! The color is rich, it smells wonderful, it fits to my body perfectly and it's not too large. Photos to come. The leather isn't as shiney as the LM in petrol that I received from Jackie earlier this month, but that's okay, actually better. Oh my it's beautiful.

^^

I am also enjoying my SM from a fellow tpfer and I love it as well. The bag molds so nicely to my body and is soooo comfy. It fits everything perfectly and is not at all heavy. I am wanting a purple SM. I wish there was a large one available but I am thinking I might get the medium one in purple b/c I love that purple so much.

May I ask what is that dangling thing on both sides?
Is one of them the drawstring? what is the other then??
THANKS
PS I LOVE THIS BAG AND THE COLOUR!! Now I have to start saving up for it