BE ID Card Holder - Protect Me

So pretty!

I can't tell you how much I LOVE my PM. I use it everyday and would be lost without mine.

Tell me, how do you plan on using yours? Are you going to use it for your cell, hold all your cards etc...?

There's lots of ways to use the PM and I enjoy hearing everyone's preference!:smile:

Mine would be great for the train ticket whenever I ride Frontrunner to SLC. However, it's not something I do often, but it will be an easy way to keep it handy. In he past I've kept it in my wallet and that's not that handy.

Oh my! :blush: Thank you so much everyone! Honestly, it's not hard to take good pics when you've got a beautiful subject. This baby is SO wonderful.

Hmm, I plan on using my PM as my travel companion. It will house my metrocard & Railroad Pass (as pictured), my work ID, and receipts (middle compartment). I also think that the strap is unbelievably convenient! For example, if I've got to run to the bank while I'm at work - I'll just transfer over my debit card from my wallet to the PM and voila, I am good to go. No need for a big bag or a bulky wallet. I also like the fact that while compact, I foresee no problem in stuffing extra cards in the PM when necessary.

suzi - oh no. I don't mind at all - I completely forgot to add the official name in the title because I was so excited and in a rush. :shame: That was completely my bad. Thank you!

Oh my! :blush: Thank you so much everyone! Honestly, it's not hard to take good pics when you've got a beautiful subject. This baby is SO wonderful.

Hmm, I plan on using my PM as my travel companion. It will house my metrocard & Railroad Pass (as pictured), my work ID, and receipts (middle compartment). I also think that the strap is unbelievably convenient! For example, if I've got to run to the bank while I'm at work - I'll just transfer over my debit card from my wallet to the PM and voila, I am good to go. No need for a big bag or a bulky wallet. I also like the fact that while compact, I foresee no problem in stuffing extra cards in the PM when necessary.

suzi - oh no. I don't mind at all - I completely forgot to add the official name in the title because I was so excited and in a rush. :shame: That was completely my bad. Thank you!

I think the way you just described using it is perfect!

I LOVE carring my PM whenever I go inside a store instead of carrying a large bag. I"m about to take the kids to Starbuck's right now and this is exactly what I"ll use while my HM waits in the car!

My girlfriend went nuts over mine the other night over dinner!

Thanks tejasmama! Actually, photoshop and I don't get along very well. I'll probably have to take some classes were I to even seek a friendship with it. :P I use the Picnik editor from Flickr. Nothing too nuts, just a tweak here and a tweak there. ;)

lovebags2 - it's so wearable, I think... I love, love, love it!

Thank you msterling! You're going to love it!

I took it out for its test run today! It was easy peasy. Had to run to the bank, stuffed my debit card, driver's license, and checks (folded halfway) in there and had room to spare! It was so light I kept check to see if it was still there. I love it!

Thanks tejasmama! Actually, photoshop and I don't get along very well. I'll probably have to take some classes were I to even seek a friendship with it. :P I use the Picnik editor from Flickr. Nothing too nuts, just a tweak here and a tweak there. ;)

lovebags2 - it's so wearable, I think... I love, love, love it!

Dee, I"m SO thrilled for you. It's really amazing how I always associated my joy for BE with handbags. But, I have to confess to you that this is really one of my absolute FAVORITE BE'S! (Besides my HM's and weekender set of course);)

You described the essence of the PM with "easy peasy". Nicely done!

The other day, I was in Starbuck's with my kids. I had to grab my latte and their food at once while still trying to hold onto my little guy. Well, let me tell you that the PM was just PERFECT. I quickly placed it on my wrist and instantly had two free hands!

I know my HM would have been fine too BUT the PM is SO lightweight that it doesn't weigh you down in the least and feels like you REALLY are free!

I think you understand how much I Love my PM.

It helps my active lifestyle stay organized and stress free!:tup: