BE ID Card Holder - Protect Me

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My ID Card Holder from the England finally arrived. I am so enchanted by it. It is the perfect pop of red that I wanted. Like a juicy apple... succulent and shiny. Or that perfect sexy red dress. Were I to rummage in my handbag in the dark, this little candy would just present itself to me without any problems... No hide and seek from this number...

Now...on to the pictures!

Plastic
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My fave picture...
    [​IMG]

2. dee!! I love your pics! And you got the EXACT Protect Me that I want (well...I want that one and the pewter) :graucho:

Do you recommend it? What exact things are you going to put in it?

BE & RM ought to hire you to do catalog pics. Seriously.

3. The red is very pretty! I'm torn between the red & black crash. Thanks for such beautiful pics!

4. That's awesome! Are these available at the site?

5. dee! Once again, your pics are AMAZING! :drool: I am in love with this red... and I think I need one of these soon. :yes:

6. Very niiiiice! And, I agree, those are wonderful pics, while you are at it, you might want to photograph Ignes production pics and their website, too!! You'll be rich and famous!!

Gorgey PM!

7. Dee! :hugs:

Your Protect Me is soo perfectly YOU! I am so glad you finally got it, and of course, your pictures are divine!!!

8. This is THE perfect red!!!! I call it "YSL lipstick" red!!!!

Gotta get me paws on this leatha!!!

Dee......fabuloso taste as usual!

9. seriously! this is the same red as the charm me I was re-posting! It is amazing leather...

10. Totally adorable - what an amazing red and the leather looks so nice too. How do you manage to take such wonderful photos?

11. Great pics, Dee. I absolutely love the red. I hope you don't mind, I am adding keywords to titles so we can find your pics later when we finally get our reference library.

12. oooh dee!!!! it's so glamorous!
    *runs back to spring/summer style sheets to check out what else comes in red!!!!!!

13. That's not the fiamma red, is it? It looks more glossy... I love it!

14. Wow, you took some great pics of such a cute little thing! Rock on!