Be honest please, Should I keep this?

Thanks everyone, these jeans are gone, I am not attached to them really, they are brand new so I probably can manke some money out ot them and get me new ones, I agree they dont do me any good and I am sure I wont even wear them around the house. The jacket, mmm, would try it with a different outfit and think about it, and I'll probably use is as a christmas gift to my little cousins.. hahaha..

Congrats on weight loss!!!:tup:

I would keep the jacket, since you can wear a sweater inside or a sexy tank top inside.
For the jeans, I think it looks too big on you. you decerve a sexy fit jeans to fit your sexy body.:heart:

Sell the jeans. The jacket I am on the fence about. It would look okay with a simple a-line skirt, but I just don't see it as being a very versatile piece, and it is almost too small.

The jacket does not look long enough, so I would not keep that. I don't think I would keep the jeans, either- they look too big and baggy, and the shade is pretty light for winter and fall. Maybe sell them both and invest in a nice dark blue colored pair of jeans for fall- I got a deep, rich shade of blue jeans at Express and I love them! They class up any outfit. Plus you lost 9 pounds, so get something cute and more fitted that will complement your body! Congrats!

ok think of it this way if you got the jacket last year and you never wore it are you really going to use it this year??? Im not crazy about the jacket so maybe you can sell it. The jeans i like they don't look too big a little long but if it's really big even if you put it in the dryer so it can shrink a lil once you wear it...it will get big again

If your going to sell the jeans dont remove the tag ...always looks better when tags are still attached