Be honest--do you use the kelly as an everyday bag?

I don't use my H bags on a daily basis. I have both Birkin and Kelly (28s, retourne and sellier). I hardly use my Kelly, I tend to reach out for my Birkin a little more frequently. Hmmm....maybe it has to do with access with the flap closure (I could tuck the Birkin's inside). But I do like the elegant look of a Kelly's!

Yes, I have two 28cm Kellys: one black box and one rouge clemence, and I use both of them as regular everyday bags. I don't have any problem opening or closing them, and the 28 size is more than adequate to hold everything I need on a daily basis.

I primarily use them with the shoulder strap, and I also have canvas messenger-style straps on order for both of them, which I think will be great.

I so enjoy reading this thread. I love all the kelly size, I have 25,28,32,and 35. recently, I like the 28 the most. a perfect everyday bag! esp in Spring and Summer!

Wow, great old thread. I rotate my bags...probably 2X/year at the most (lazy). But to answer the Q, of all the Kellybag sizes, I luv the 28cm best. To me, it's just got all the right proportions.

Absolutely! Have used my 32 black fjord GH Kelly everyday since I got it from DH. Will rotate on regular basis with my other Hermes bags. It seriously goes with everything!

do you find the 32cm kelly in fjord heavy? I'm on the fence about fjord, and if it were heavy it would get crossed off my list of leathers to covet!

Ouija board, fjord is not heavy at all. I think the matte look and richness makes it "look" heavier. It's definitely a richer feeling bag and just sumptuous. Every closet needs a fjord bag imho. The new fjord bags are definitely lighter than the old fjords of yester years. Fjord can look brand new after many years without even a spa treatment.

I was afraid you'd say that, HM! I love how rich and matte the leather looks, and it is one of the few grained leathers that I like. Just adds to the list of wants; at this rate my H bag collection will take a lifetime to collect!

I would! Found this on the bags bags bags forum. I just love how she carries it! She makes me want to go out and buy a bunch of kellys! Here's the gorgeous Miroslava!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10278miraplaidwebpz9.jpg
    10278miraplaidwebpz9.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 070914_003.jpg
    070914_003.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 233
  • 53.jpg
    53.jpg