BE HOLD ME Review...I'm loving it...!

Tropicalgal, how is the bottom softening up? (I just read that and it sounded weird LOL!)...I know Ann said that her mustard seemed a little stiff at first - are finding that the base is ok for you?

Samia, can you blow up my pix on this thread too? Thanks!

Audball, the bottom of the Hold Me is softening up nicely. The bottom has feet so that when it does soften up, it will at least rest on its feet.

All my BE bags, when they arrived, were stiff. The Love Me I received and the Love Me I have now-- are two different bags. My Black Crash Love Me collapses on the floor. This Hold Me is still relatively new and so is still standing up. I imagine it might slouch more. I will keep you posted and post more pix as time goes by. I think it is a great buy and a fun bag. I think it would look great in mottled gold for a bit of bling! Imagine: jeans, white shirt...and a mottled gold Hold Me!

Oh yeaahhh...that baby's gonna slouch perfectly! I know what you mean, my pewter crash LM was stiffer too, and now, well, now it's just sluttily slouchy...:shame: Thanks for the pics! I :heart: it!

TropicalGal - I've been eyeing up the HM for a while......hmmm, I may possibly nab one in the sale aswell! Loving the Fuschia for the burst of colour, although Pewter would have looked cool! By the way, loving your bag, looks practical for running around in, and even travelling!

I've never big on tan colors in bags, but this is a rich beautiful tan, especially with the fuschia contrast! Definitely a head-turner with the two colors. TG, you are one stylish lady... I'm picturing you now in paradise, looking oh so understatedly chic! Love the idea of mottled gold as well -- perfect for the tropics, or a hot Atlanta summer, where I'm from.

Please, please, post modeling pics. I would like to see how it looks carried. Do you hand-hold it most of the time? I'm guessing with the wide bottom it would be unwieldy on the shoulder.

Will post modeling pix this weekend. I usually carry it hand held. I have a car lifestyle, so I toss it in the car and go. I don't think it would be a good bag to travel with per se, however, it is a good bag to toss into your suitcase to use once you get somewhere, because it folds/smooshes so flat and is such a light bag. My only concern is if the handles willl darken in color because of the warmth of my hands. For that reason only, a dark color, or a treated leather (like pewter, mottled gold) might be better. But then again, I don't baby my bags.

P.S. I think the contrast of fuschia lining looks good with every Hold Me. The lining really becomes part of the look of the bag.

I think darkened handles would be OK - just look upon as it's patina (as you would with Mulberry natural leathers)!
Nothing wrong with that imo.
Just shows that it would be a well used and well loved bag and has character!!

In my absent mindness of having the flu, i forget to mention that I received an email over the weekend from Nicole @ stitch. She has some hold me's on sale for $318- A petrol, a silver and red.

Tropicalgal--I now know I want a tan color! Beautiful picks!

TropicalGal, here is your beautiful bag!

HoldMe001-1.jpg

HoldMe002-1.jpg