Be good friends and find me a bridge to jump off of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not close to being a mom but that's the first thing i'd think off. medicate them to sleep!! some nyquil never hurt anyone.... :roflmfao:

Definitely not taking any babysitting jobs least something happens when i'm on the watch and the investigators find this page and they'll lock me up in prison for "poisoning" the kid with sleepy medication while coldheartedly browsing TPF. what headlines that'd be!

Urgh diarrhea! very messy. sorry to hear that! i hope the kid that's watching the price is right is contented on the couch though... you definitely do not want to have a stomach virus now while the kids are sick. they'd mess up the whole house while you're in bed!!!:sweatdrop:

I hope that no-one thinks we are a bunch of moms who medicate their kids when they get cranky...

LMAO!!! I was in your same situation about 2 weeks ago but only i was sick and my son and my mother. I had to drive myself to the doctor then my son. And he was B%@#$y and so was i. My mom got better so it was me and my son home for a week sick and mad.