Be&D bag pictures - keeper?

I am a big Be& D fan, and I like this bag. However, I can feel your concerns. Those outside pockets add weight (size-wise) to the bag, and I think it looks kind of big on you. Just my 2 cents.

I am a big Be& D fan, and I like this bag. However, I can feel your concerns. Those outside pockets add weight (size-wise) to the bag, and I think it looks kind of big on you. Just my 2 cents.

I guess if I go back to when I first saw the bag (priced at over $400), I thought it was nice but that the pockets made it look big or something. Other concern was that the way it opens when you unfold the top makes it deep--kind of like a large hobo. But the shape of it makes it so that my stuff doesn't really float around in the bottom...it's a bit harder to find something sometimes than in a more shallow bag but not really bad. And you can put a lot in those outside pockets if you need to...sunnies, ciggies, cell phone--whatever you're going to want to grab. And the color is exactly what I wanted--not too dark, a nice chocolate. So at $190 I thought I'd give it a try. I had purchased a chocolate Botkier Bianca at full price ($700) and returned it because the color was darker than I wanted. So....Loehmann's has a 2-week return policy if you want your $ and I'm still not sure. Two weeks is up today :sad: