Be&D bag pictures - keeper?

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I got this bag for a great price. Love the color. Nice leather. Functional outside pockets. Just not sure I'm loving the purse. Opinions?
purse 002.jpg
purse 003.jpg

Attachments

• Copy of purse 001.jpg
    Copy of purse 001.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 91
The leather seems yummy!

I think that if you got the bag at a really good price and it works for you, then it is a keeper! If you purchased it at full price or a little less, and you still feel iffy about it, then you should return it and save up for something you will really enjoy.

I returned a B&D bag because I felt the leather would get easily scuffed and scratched.

The leather seems yummy!

I think that if you got the bag at a really good price and it works for you, then it is a keeper! If you purchased it at full price or a little less, and you still feel iffy about it, then you should return it and save up for something you will really enjoy.

I returned a B&D bag because I felt the leather would get easily scuffed and scratched.
It does have some marks on it (light scratches) but for some reason I don't mind on this bag. I want to see it get broken in (don't' usually feel that way). It was a bag that was made for the spring line, I think, and they decided not to include it in the line. So it went to Loehmanns. It would have sold (they told me when I emailed them) for $895 and I got it for $190. So I guess I don't have to absolutely love it. There's still room in the budget for more bags.

I like it and it seems like it would be functional too, but if you don't think you'd actually use it much or use very little, then I would return it. Even at $200 w/room left for other items you love, if you don't carry it, it is still wasted money, in my view.

I can't get over the price - keep it! If you change your mind after the "break in" period - eBay baby!! :smile:

I think it looks great on you and it was definitely an amazing deal. But my philosophy is if I don't love it I don't keep it. So if you're not going to use it, no need in just letting it sit in your closet.

I like the asymmetrical pocket and it's a great versatile color. Why are you iffy on it?

It might take therapy to answer that question. I guess the short answer would be I like the bag (I actually think it's the perfect shade of brown for my purposes) but I can't stop looking at others. If I could stay out of stores for a while and off of this forum, maybe I could be satisfied for a while.

Thanks for you input.

It might take therapy to answer that question. I guess the short answer would be I like the bag (I actually think it's the perfect shade of brown for my purposes) but I can't stop looking at others. If I could stay out of stores for a while and off of this forum, maybe I could be satisfied for a while.

Thanks for you input.

Oh, I see. You seem to have the same problem I do!:lol::lol:

Thanks for you input.

LOL - don't we ALL feel like this!?????!!!!