BE AWARE: Blank Certificates of Authenticity are being auctioned on eBay

tbbbjb

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I am outraged by this and have contacted eBay and reported these listings. They are selling BLANK certificates of authenticity for Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and Bvlgari in their individual folders. This was brought to my attention on the Van Cleef & Arpels Discussion group a week or 2 ago. I thought for sure that these listings would get pulled and the seller penalized but they SOLD some and have more listed. Please help stop this by reporting them to eBay. I am attaching photos so you can see the item number and item. The seller a feedback rating of 378 and is at 100%. We do not need anything like this being sold on eBay.

Please help!

I am outraged by this and have contacted eBay and reported these listings. They are selling BLANK certificates of authenticity for Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and Bvlgari in their individual folders. This was brought to my attention in the Van Cleef & Arpels Discussion group a week or 2 ago. But, I thought it really deserved it’s own thread. I thought for sure that these listings would get pulled and the seller penalized but they SOLD some and have more listed. Please help stop this by reporting them to eBay. I am attaching photos so you can see the item number and item. The seller has a feedback rating of 378 and is at 100%. We do not need anything like this being sold on eBay.

Please help!

Last edited:
I am outraged by this and have contacted eBay and reported these listings. They are selling BLANK certificates of authenticity for Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels and Bvlgari in their individual folders. This was brought to my attention on the Van Cleef & Arpels Discussion group a week or 2 ago. I thought for sure that these listings would get pulled and the seller penalized but they SOLD some and have more listed. Please help stop this by reporting them to eBay. I am attaching photos so you can see the item number and item. The seller has a feedback rating of 378 and is at 100%. We do not need anything like this being sold on eBay.

Please help!

Moderators: I have posted this in the VCA & Cartier forums as well with photos of those brands. I want to reach as many people as possible to show them to be oh so very careful on eBay.

Last edited:
Reactions: lovieluvslux