BE AWARE: Blank Certificates of Authenticity are being auctioned on eBay

This is completely unacceptable!! I would think Ebay would take down these listing as they will be used by counterfeiters. The certificates look pretty genuine but they are fakes too. No way Cartier, VCA, or Bvlgari would allow blank certificates out in circulation.

This is completely unacceptable!! I would think Ebay would take down these listing as they will be used by counterfeiters. The certificates look pretty genuine but they are fakes too. No way Cartier, VCA, or Bvlgari would allow blank certificates out in circulation.

These are either fakes or stolen. Either way they should not be sold! I am not naive. I am well aware that fakes and the people who make them exist. I just want to stop them from fooling people with this so called documentation. This is just really not acceptable.

Thank you! It really bothers me that they are still up.
And that people are buying them. I'm looking for a VCA Alhambra piece, and one that I have found comes with a certificate but who knows where the certificate came from with this going on! I think I'll try Ruby Lane instead of ebay….

Reactions: ame
God I hate this stuff. I went through hell to get a proper verification letter from Tiffany ON their Letterhead for insurance, and so that when I listed it for sale, I could prove, besides the receipt, etc., that my ring was the real deal. I wonder if this is part of the reason I am having trouble selling it, because people don't believe it?