BDJ clutch decisions - would love opinions

I did a polyvore of the dress I'm wearing with jewelry/shoes/bag. I think it all goes.
The pic of the dress isn't working well. It has a shoulder embellishment.

http://www.renttherunway.com/shop/designers/badgleymischka_dresses/slidingshoulderdress

And with nude shoes/red bag

x.jpg
x-1.jpg

And the other outfit for a different party

x1.jpg

Last edited:
Omg, girl, Black looks GORGY on you!!! :faint: Keep, keep, keep, clutch twin! :biggrin: I LOVE it with your electric blue pumps... I think there's totally enough contrast. The patent still makes it pop, even though it's black! I even like it better than the Single!!

Of course my gut reaction is to keep this one, of course, and get the red one for another occasion! I swear these BDJs are like candy or something... one from every bin!! But honestly, I love your black dress and blue pumps and black BDJ... love, love, love! :love:

Omg, girl, Black looks GORGY on you!!! :faint: Keep, keep, keep, clutch twin! :biggrin: I LOVE it with your electric blue pumps... I think there's totally enough contrast. The patent still makes it pop, even though it's black! I even like it better than the Single!!

Of course my gut reaction is to keep this one, of course, and get the red one for another occasion! I swear these BDJs are like candy or something... one from every bin!! But honestly, I love your black dress and blue pumps and black BDJ... love, love, love! :love:

Thank you!! They are like candy and I do want both. :biggrin: But I need to not get both. As it is I won't have a lot of occasions to wear a clutch and I can barely justify getting one. Oops ;)