BBB PHW or Black Gulliver GHW

Box PHW or Gulliver GHW?

• Box PHW

• Gulliver GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
I tried looking at this another way and which bag I think I would regret later if I let it go...I come up with both. :smile: I may need to keep both and see which I end up using more....or maybe I'll use both equally in the end and have to live with two black 35 Birkins...oh, the hardship!...FYI I do realize how ridiculous I sound right now.

I tried looking at this another way and which bag I think I would regret later if I let it go...I come up with both. :smile: I may need to keep both and see which I end up using more....or maybe I'll use both equally in the end and have to live with two black 35 Birkins...oh, the hardship!...FYI I do realize how ridiculous I sound right now.
If you can do it, keep both. I'm guessing the price on the Gulliver at least is good, and prices on B35s in general will likely go up soon. You should be able to resell if you get good deals. (If you don't take the Box, though, I'd love to know the seller :graucho: ) :smile:

Box! I’m also biased as that’s my black Birkin, but I have GHW. But you know what, I’d take PHW too! That said, if you can do both, then by all means... But in my opinion two black 35s is probably redundant, unless you are very particular about hardware. When you plan an outfit, which one do you gravitate towards? I feel like with your username you’d be a total PHW all the way type lol.

Box! I’m also biased as that’s my black Birkin, but I have GHW. But you know what, I’d take PHW too! That said, if you can do both, then by all means... But in my opinion two black 35s is probably redundant, unless you are very particular about hardware. When you plan an outfit, which one do you gravitate towards? I feel like with your username you’d be a total PHW all the way type lol.
I was PH all the way but for the last year or so I've been into a 70s DVP jumpsuit vibe with big gold hoops. LOL!

Reactions: kuwa
If you can do it, keep both. I'm guessing the price on the Gulliver at least is good, and prices on B35s in general will likely go up soon. You should be able to resell if you get good deals. (If you don't take the Box, though, I'd love to know the seller :graucho: ) :smile:
i think it was a fair price for the gulliver but not a huge steal ...if history has taught me anything it is that i'm sure to lose money on a resale ...but the money lost will probably out weigh the remorse that I may feel if I send it back and then miss it. Obviously I am a mess. :smile: Making decision like this is not my strong point. But you should see me at work. No problem with those decisions at all! :smile:

Box is the runaway favorite...I probably shouldn't be surprised because i have always loved the look of box.
The gulliver bag is the first time I'm ever seeing gulliver irl. I must say, I am impressed with the leather. I love the look and the hand feel. I'm surprised that it is so structured. Right now it is a structured as the box. I thought it may have a bit of a slouch but not at all. I don't mind slouch though and wouldn't mind if as it breaks in it develops one. I would not hesitate to buy another gulliver.
FYI i did have swift at one point and it did feel thinner and more delicate.

Box is so expensive at retail, too ;)
I am definitely going to need to add another box to the collection in the future. Maybe a kelly 28 or 32 in black or maybe a birkin 30 in noisette with GHW...doesn't that sound pretty?? I also love buying box pre-owned because i don't like to make the first little mark, it's easier to get pre-owned than new (at least for me since I don't have a long standing relationship with an H associate and I just don't want to work that hard to get a bag), and generally less expensive than retail! Win, Win, Win!