BBB PHW or Black Gulliver GHW

Box PHW or Gulliver GHW?

• Box PHW

• Gulliver GHW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does it rain a lot where you are / afraid of water damage?
Preference of GHW over PHW?

If answer to either question above is yes, then Gulliver.

In all other cases, including the case where the HW doesn’t matter (sounds like that’s the case for you) then Box for sure.
I'm in the US northeast and rains and snows for sure but not excessively. Gosh they are both sooooo pretty.

At this point you should choose between the hardware colour.

I love Black Box and out of 7 black H bags 5 are Box, 3 have ghw, 1 has both and 1 has no hw.

Both these leathers are fairly easy to refurb but I am drawn to ghw. Unless you are a total phw gal and it's at an unbeatable price the G leather B grabbed me first because of the ghw (what a gorgeous bag!) but BBB is so hard to find I might have made an exception for this.

I'm no good, get them both LOL
Off topic but curious about which of your box bags have both HW. I didn't know that some had both.

Yep, an endless quest for handbag nirvana! I suspect it’s my brain that’s the problem rather than the bags so will never be achieved... but it’s a great distraction right now!
Kindred spirits...definitely my OCD brain...is there something just a bit better or more perfect out there?? I have to always quiet that part of my brain...
And, yes, totally agree it is a nice distraction right now.

Reactions: Tonimichelle
Off topic but curious about which of your box bags have both HW. I didn't know that some had both.

It's called Escale. The front flap is shaped like a wave and the fabulous hardware is shaped like a ship's wheel in g&shw. It even turns to open. Love it.

More of an occasion piece than for everyday

i prefer palladium h/w (my black togo 35B has palladium) but something about box makes me think it needs gold h/w. I would still choose the box over gulliver. Maybe I am mistaken but is gulliver the old version of epsom? If so, does it wear like epsom? I think you could really use the box and it will only look better. And of course there's always spa. The box birkin reminds me of the leather schoolbags we had as kids -- love the smell.

i prefer palladium h/w (my black togo 35B has palladium) but something about box makes me think it needs gold h/w. I would still choose the box over gulliver. Maybe I am mistaken but is gulliver the old version of epsom? If so, does it wear like epsom? I think you could really use the box and it will only look better. And of course there's always spa. The box birkin reminds me of the leather schoolbags we had as kids -- love the smell.

Gulliver is old version of Swift! (Courchrval is the one compared to Epsom)

I agree with an earlier poster - go with your hardware choice. Both leathers are beautiful. What colour Kelly do you want and what hardware? Perhaps alternate on this point also.
But a quick Q - if the lovely seller called you today and said she wanted the GHW back, would you be devastated? Or the PHW back? Think about what you wore the last few times you had your laptop - which would have suited better? Good luck!