Bbags in pouring rain?

I have carried my black bal in pouring rain (not just sprinkles) and it just made it smooshier and softer! I even spilled a half of a bottled water in my magenta and you truly can't tell. That is the beauty of these bags, they actually look better with use, and in my case, hard use! I encourage you to use them and enjoy them regardless of the weather!

:wtf: really??? your pour magenta! but good to know it can hold up in the pouring rain!

In Seattle we don't usually get monsoon-style rain; we tend to get about five monsoons' worth of rain over the whole year. However, my Bbags have certainly been out in it when it was way beyond sprinkling, and all have held up beautifully. I have used Rain & Stain Repellant on the lighter ones, but the darker are unprotected.

The only time I worry about my Bbags and water is in Disneyland, where I carry a plastic shopping bag folded up inside them to cover them with on wet rides. ;)

That is good to know. I'm waiting for my first bbag to arrive. Do you go to Barney's in Seattle, ir straight to BalNY?

Oh I'm paranoid about rain. I have a massive daggy yellow plastic bag in my car from JB Hi Fi and if it looks like rain I will always fold it up and put it in my Bbag - just in case. I have only used it once for my Work. It fit in there nicely with room to spare!

:yahoo:I feel much better now!!!
So, autumn is coming and I do not have to be wrooried aboout my B.bags!!
(I was wondering too, addicted ali). I've already started using AG, just in case :yes:

I just went through a storm this weekend with my truffle bowler and she came out the other side looking absolutely the same. I was worried (even though I'd already read part of this thread before the storm), but all is well!

Thank you for those who answered that it's okay to use a B bag in the rain. I'm another Seattle person and I've been too scared to take my B bags out in our often rainy weather. It doesn't pour rain here that often but even with constant drizzle I was afraid of having rain spots on my bags.

I had a BBag that was caught in a downpour - an unexpected one. The whole bag got drenched! I was extemely upset since it was new at the time. Although the bag dried, I swear, it lots it's sheen, and felt drier to the touch. I did not treat the bag at all, but my personal experience makes me think twice about using my BBag when there is a change of rain.

i did it once, i was in the rain more than an hour. the leather on the handle no longer shiny. :sad: i tried the colorless shoeshine once and it made it worse. i finally bought some apple guard and it didn't really help.
i also just recently found out the handle thing wrapped by the leather was broken. i bought mine in june/2005. and now i have to say i am bit heart broken.